Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorcerer d lair venore free account
Hello, i made script for sorcerer he don't cut jungle grass so you must do it by your hands xD He is getting icicles from second depo and 100 smp and go dragon hunt, don't enter d lords. I think 50 lvl is enough to hunt there. Meybe less. Please write your comments Smile AND DON"T BOT ON IRMADA !

Attached Files
.bbot   D-Lair Venor With Icicle .bbot (Size: 9.83 KB / Downloads: 44)
Using machete is so simple macro Ill send u later

http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=24451

Here is script labirint in ab there is that macro just put fixed point and macro next to grass
i just didn't make it becouse it always cut when i'm here and machete is like 100 icicles ccap ;D so it's a lot for sorcerer wwith 50 lvl i think Wink
Aaa i know now ?
So squeezing gear of girlpower 3 oz.
But not for poor guys xd
True, so you get answer for your question ;d
how about exp/h and profit ?
Cuz I made yesterday 1 script for 33 sorc facc and it's getting 50-60k/h and around -3-6k waste I thought cannot be better on facc
how is on d lair?
it's 30-40k and about 10k/h waste. But someone is still there so if o'm alone i get about 50k and a little less waste once i get profit lol xD.
u can change the icicles for exori frigo? im premmy account! wiht a sorcerer lvl 50
Maybe some1 have the same script, but i better version?
I need something like that for druid 100lvl+
or maybe someone have better idea for bot place?
Czubequ for 100 s/d better is poh Giant Spiders with 'Great Fire Ball Rune' and u can use 'Sudden Death Rune' when you attack more 4 GS

poor players can use : Terra Hood, Terra Mantle, Grasshoper Legs(for speed), Boots of haste, Demon Shield
________________________________________________________________________________________

rich players can use: Demon Helmet, Demon Armor, Grasshoper Legs, Boots of Haste, Necromancer Shield
Pobrałeś?
Wszystko Działa?
Pomogłem?
To nie bądź k.. daj reputa xD

[Image: spyyeed.gif]
if you want exori frigo you must enter advenced attack and change rune icicle to spell exori frigo, that's all. Advenced attack is under load and save script. Wink i'll try to make lost dwarfs for lvl 100+ but i must reach it first xD so be patient please Wink