Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
BBot 67.1
Hello guys,

We just released a new major BBot version.

Quote:Version 67.0
* Looter Rare Loot not saving settings
* BBot Panic Mode false positives
+ Skinner: Rabbits with Kitchen Knife
+ New rope spots
* Macro select comboboxes empty
* WarNet new servers
+ New BBot files format

This update is mandatory, we had to make some major changes in our webhosting to keep compliance with their terms of usage.

Quote:Version 67.1
* BBot enters in panic mode after few minutes
FIXED IN 67.1 Warning - there's a bug causing Panic Mode, please, use with caution! A new version is being deployed in the next few minutes.
Nice <3, Excellent Work.
Very nice, thank you Fernando.
Quote:Version 67.0
* Looter Rare Loot not saving settings
* BBot Panic Mode false positives
+ Skinner: Rabbits with Kitchen Knife
+ New rope spots
* Macro select comboboxes empty
* WarNet new servers
+ New BBot files format

CRITAL ERROR PANIC 3 MINUTES USED BOT.. WHY ?
Warning - there's a bug causing Panic Mode, please, use with caution!

Fixed in 67.1
(02-21-2016, 06:10 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Warning - there's a bug causing Panic Mode, please, use with caution!

Fixed in 67.1

Ok I Wait 67.1 Version.
(02-21-2016, 06:21 PM)cero Wrote:
(02-21-2016, 06:10 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Warning - there's a bug causing Panic Mode, please, use with caution!

Fixed in 67.1

Ok I Wait 67.1 Version.

You can already download it! =]
(02-21-2016, 06:23 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:

Fixed in 67.1

Ok I Wait 67.1 Version.

[Image: Kg9UeTQ.jpg]

Ready, i test now
(02-21-2016, 06:28 PM)cero Wrote:

Fixed in 67.1

Ok I Wait 67.1 Version.

Ready, i test now

You're fast!
(02-21-2016, 06:29 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(02-21-2016, 06:28 PM)cero Wrote:

Fixed in 67.1

Ok I Wait 67.1 Version.

Ready, i test now

You're fast!

Hahahaha xD, thx
Since few updated bot is doing quite wired things... Moving forward, skipping monsters then going back and attackin 'em all. Problem is hes luring much more monsters and takin' tond of dmg at face. It is BBot problem or just mine software is insane?
Also - Mega could you look at mine suggestion about Looting from monsters and using browse field or even say a word it is possible or not Smile
[Image: sGmYH7p.png]

(02-21-2016, 10:31 PM)Seeken Wrote: Since few updated bot is doing quite wired things... Moving forward, skipping monsters then going back and attackin 'em all. Problem is hes luring much more monsters and takin' tond of dmg at face. It is BBot problem or just mine software is insane?
Also - Mega could you look at mine suggestion about Looting from monsters and using browse field or even say a word it is possible or not Smile

Hmm can u read my thread
http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=26838

and tell me what u think
(02-21-2016, 10:47 PM)Catar Wrote:
(02-21-2016, 10:31 PM)Seeken Wrote: Since few updated bot is doing quite wired things... Moving forward, skipping monsters then going back and attackin 'em all. Problem is hes luring much more monsters and takin' tond of dmg at face. It is BBot problem or just mine software is insane?

Hmm can u read my thread

and tell me what u think

Noticed same things. Bot is also killing monsters and going back from corpuse at 3 sqms.

How do I install the new version? It's a .7z file and I don't know what to do with it.
Help me, please! Rolleyes
(02-22-2016, 12:05 AM)larissaura Wrote: How do I install the new version? It's a .7z file and I don't know what to do with it.

open via winrar or get winzip Smile

(02-22-2016, 12:05 AM)larissaura Wrote: How do I install the new version? It's a .7z file and I don't know what to do with it.

I think every single version was packed in 7z file
(02-22-2016, 12:13 AM)Catar Wrote:

I think every single version was packed in 7z file

Ok, now it's working. Thanks! Big GrinBig Grin

The Browse Field is already in the Trello, I just need to implement it, however there are some higher-priority tasks that has to be done before Sad

Hmm can u read my thread

and tell me what u think

(02-21-2016, 10:48 PM)Seeken Wrote:

Hmm can u read my thread

and tell me what u think

Noticed same things. Bot is also killing monsters and going back from corpuse at 3 sqms.

Thanks for reporting it guys, I'll be looking forward on ways to improve the performance, please, help me trying to figure out what is causing these delays.
(02-22-2016, 01:17 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The Browse Field is already in the Trello, I just need to implement it, however there are some higher-priority tasks that has to be done before Sad

Thanks for reporting it guys, I'll be looking forward on ways to improve the performance, please, help me trying to figure out what is causing these delays.

It started when you fixed Smart MapClick, anyways BBot having problem with healing also. Can't combine health with mana potions, makin him exhaust.

Great mate! I believe it help BBot to be faster than other bots and improve usage for mages which means benefits $$ for you also ^^
http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=26580

(02-22-2016, 04:47 AM)Seeken Wrote: It started when you fixed Smart MapClick, anyways BBot having problem with healing also. Can't combine health with mana potions, makin him exhaust.

Great mate! I believe it help BBot to be faster than other bots and improve usage for mages which means benefits $$ for you also ^^
http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=26580

Thats what I said

Also there is that anoying bug when bot stucks on something and wont move.