Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Strange change in bot behaviour/ efficiency
Sorry it is lot to read, but pls...

Its not about new version, its about BBot in general.

I have same script i use for very long time.
I never change anything because its already perfect.

And few days ago i notice something strange.
As usually i have Auto Show Statiscs on to see how many task monster per hour i get and how many i kill during one refill..
Another impriotant thing to say its, my script run from early morning up to late night without any problem.

So.
As I said, i changed NOTHING in script, only thing that changed is i got higher level and better skills...

So the problem is.
For over couple of weeks botting, my averange number of task monsters per one refill was 127, almost ALWYAS 127, sometimes +/- 1 but never big difference.
So one day, as always i turn on my bot in the morning.
Doing other stuff during a day, as always with bot running somewhere on background..
So once in a while I check what bot is doing.
And to my surprise something changed...
My EK suddenly start killing LESS task mosnters during one refill than before.
It drop to about 115...
my first thought. maybe som1 is on spawn, but its almsot impossible cuz its kind of exclusive spawn on certain OTS, that handful of people know about.

So I start to look at it more often.
And what I also notice, the way script uses potions also changed.
before my 300+ EK almost never had less than half hp,
and now, for some reason it drops to red hp and bot is not using UHP. It spams more mana potions than before even when he dont need it, because it already have way over 90 %
when i set up it to use potions only to up 79% with 1% variation

I have thought maybe it is some randomness, monsters start to hit harder more often just by some unlucky fluke.
But it stay like that, average per one refil drop to stable 115-116. when it was 127 for over a month.
It really affects script efficiency because he has to come back for like 10 monsters to kill after refill, before he goes to gryzzly and restart the task.
It used to have more than enough potions to finish task in 2 refills.

The question is now.
what happened, any Ideas?
Its really frustrating not knowing why somethig that used to be perfect suddenly isnt working as it was made to work.

Mega, I can send video to you of what my script does. but I don't want to share it with everyone here...
I have one thing to say: accustom yourself

I have like 100+ scripts and use only 7~10 of all.

Why?
Because all scripts, or a lot of scripts get bug in sometime and I don't know the problem. I never change my scripts but in sometimes go to other places (near of respaw) or go to AVOID sqms, I don't know anything of it but isn't good.

Disposable scripts I think.
it isnt solution m8
something made/ programmed to work one way, that works always the same way, MUSTN'T suddenly change itself.

example.
you buy new USB drive, that has 32 gb.
u didnt change in it, u didnt format it, barely used.
Some day it sudenly has 20gb. (what should never happen)
Woudlnt you look for a reason?
in digital world, there are no things that can't be explained, its not religion Big Grin

Edit:

Possibly found the problem

http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=26842