Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tibia 10.90 Bbot 68,0
Windows Version:Windows 7 home edition 64x
Firewall VersionSadoff)
Antivirus Version:Kaspersky internet security (pay)
Script Used:----
How to reproduce the bug:i can login to bbot and i can't choose tibia, bot can't see tibia
Photos/videos (optional):
Add bbot to kaspersky as safe or something
(03-07-2016, 04:39 PM)damiansnk Wrote: Add bbot to kaspersky as safe or something

Nothink
You added 'Bmega.exe' to Kaspersky exclusion list?
You mean "trusted applications" ? yes, and when this wasn't succesfully I offed this mode and too nothink
Maby computer restard requied after set as trusted?
Many ppls had that problem try to look in posts use search
It work thanks you guys : )
Now it's bull of shi* this same problem but options are good.
@When i restart computer bbot work by 2 minutes, but when i open secount bbot i can't log in to character on bbot, he didn't see any tibia opened
@Edit2 i can login to bbot on character only after the restart PC whats wrong with this shi*?!
1st time hear about that. Must be something with ur anrivirus or firewall
Probably another anti-virus is blocking it from listing processes. This is common for Kaspersky (it's the best anti-virus) when you don't add the exception. You added the exception, probably other program is blocking it.

And from now, no more 'sh*' words, let's keep the respect.
I havent others anty wirus. Kaspersky 1,5year ago was ok on win 7. On the next i updated windows to 10 and always on kaspersky. 2 days ago a backed to win 7 and bbot dosn't work on windows 7. I don't care it
Running as administrator?
(03-08-2016, 08:31 PM)White Widow Wrote: 2 days ago a backed to win 7 and bbot dosn't work on windows 7.

Using win 7 and works fine for me...

Lets try another aproach then.

Flush your DNS