Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Account deleting data base
Here I will describe my deleted acc. Are you lost ur acc ? Post it and some histry of botting. Lets try to find worsts and the best ways of botting. Also can describe existing acc to describe safe places.

From 4 months I lost around 15 acc

205 ED
- facc till 50
- ancient scarabs
- crystal spider
- water elementals
- grimvalw
- lizard chosens

162 ms
- botted on facc till 50
- crystal spiders
- ancient scarabs
- water elemetals old and new
- roaring lions in night before delete
Botted usually 12-20h per day on vouchers

110 ms
- wasp thais
- mino task
- earth kazo
- crystal spider
- ancient scarabs
- water elementals
- roaring lions

140 ed
- wasp thais
- mino task
- earth kazo
- crystal spider
- ancient scarabs
- water elementals
- roaring lions

120 k
- wasp
- mino task
- rorcs
- orc fortress

130 k
- wasp
- minotaurs
- coryms

125 k
- wasp
- minotaurs
- coryms

100 k
- wasp
- minotaurs
- coryms

100 k
- wasp
- minotaurs
- coryms

5-8 20-80 lvls hunting wasps minos bears ghouls rorcs dwarfs

50+ accounts still exist
Around 10 accounts sold 150-300.

2 x 200-250 exist
5 x 150-200 exist
4 x 100-150 exist
20 x 50-100 exist
20 x 30-50 exist
where is thais wasp? O.O
South east
good spot? how many honeycomb earn at day?
good with bear cave and wolf cave not bad exp ;dd
idk I haven't counting
:o damiansk where u bot mage free acc 8-50? o.o? thais wasp?
Seems like roaring lions is bad cave to hunt TongueP
Botting on coryms.. Well... It's kinda obvious that chars gonna be deleted sooner or later Tongue
No idea how bans works but it might be like some spawns arent safe for some time...I mean for example:
I was hunting swamp trolls to even 35-40lvl - ok
After month or smth i tried again to hunt swamp trolls and char got deleted, so i made new one and new one also got deleted on swamp trolls and the rest of chars(on other spawns) are ok. And its not about reports coz on my server not many ppl are botting there Tongue
Never got deleted on any other spawn pacc/facc
Well i dont think its based on wich spawn you hunt, more how many hours you play a day/week/month and the amount of walking on the same route/sqm. And if you play with multiple chars on the same computer is obvious that ppl use bot.
Helped or like the free scripts?? Please click on "Give Reputation to This User"...Thanks.

101% AFK Scripts Made By Jasper
if u pla multiple chars from same ip? dont think so... botting around 10 chars few months without any delete its not about that
+
botting same places for example svargrond ice golems like from 70-120 Tongue so its impossible bro
Yee coryms venore are good to hunt but till 150 always delete. Lions many chars from there were deleted so maby script or spawn is bad. I think is what u said sometimes I bot chickens 7days 24/7 and ok sometimes delete by delete in 1st night. Also they doing some clearance servers in short period they delete lot of chars in x server. In last 3 months was very poor in deletes. All my friends got a lot of chars and money now every1 loosing it day by day xd
They got some strange detectable system which might be turned on/off on some spawns imo....Anyway botting on coryms is worth it even if u get delete u got so many cc from it so..
#edit
Safe to hunt for me places:
Crystal spiders svargrond (by damian)
Crystal spiders nibelor
Ice golems svar

Moneymaker:
Northernpike collector(24/7 Tongue)
#edit2
Oh and i got deleted paladin on ab'dendriel trolls aswell, but on another day i made new char and it wasnt detected
zarize can share script northernpike?
(03-11-2016, 12:15 AM)Axalis Wrote: zarize can share script northernpike?

Can u see about topic is ?
I botter on coryms venore 2 chars from 90 lvl to 210 facc xd Smile no deleted
205 ed deleted.
(03-15-2016, 06:33 PM)damiansnk Wrote: 205 ed deleted.

Daym, it hurts.. At least u got items/cc which u transfered to other char right :p
Yee. Around 10kk gone with deleteds but 40kk still on noob acc xd
Ugi never delete banker account??
Well. I never had bank acc previously ;D
from 9 months still exist, I got bit weird way for keep stuff
Nice to find a thread like this, so it goes like this:
I had an ed that botted since dawnport, then salamanders, at 30 got pacc and started to bot at crocodiles, tarantulas and other craps, then at old water elementals and finally at crystal spiders got from 2 to 100 in like 1 month but the reason I got deleted was because one night after my ED ran out of stamina, started to bot other 25 knight (that I was lvling manually ´till there) on ankrahmun terramites, and that same day I got deleted because that knight (i received a letter to my mail saying that character was using unnoficial software bla bla bla)
Other stuff that call my attention: One other facc knight that I got from 30 to 109, got deleted regardless it was during an inactivity period of one month (I think cipsoft schedule for deletion some "bunch" of accs long before the ban hammer)
Other spots that I have got deleted for: thais mount sternum ghouls, killer caimans in Zao, ab Rorcs, veno Coryms ofc.