Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
macro help
Wink 
hey guys i have been looking through the forums for about 2 days trying to find what i need but sadly i havn't found it

ok what im looking for is: im playing on an ot server where you can mine stone to get stuff from them and i was wondering if there is anyway if the bot see the id of the stone it will stop the cavebot and go mine it and once its gone it will start the cavebot again. i already have this
Quote:X:=Self.X
Y:=Self.Y
Z:=Self.Z
Map.UseOn(4872, 1791, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 1)
but i cant find a way to make it stop the cavebot then keep going after the id is gone Smile ty if you can help Big Grin
FIRST
I don't understood very well... let me try.

u have one guy and u want:
the guy mine 1 stone, go for stone 2, go for stone 3... go back for stone 1... BUT STILL HUNTING?

if that it's correct, u need a cavebot script.
change ur macro from automatic to manual, and add in the cavebot the macro on specific sqm.

SECOND
ot name?
yes thats what im asking but it doesnt go away straight away it has a chance to break will it still stay there till its dead? and its zoltyum.org
(03-15-2016, 03:15 AM)kaine112233 Wrote: yes thats what im asking but it doesnt go away straight away it has a chance to break will it still stay there till its dead? and its zoltyum.org

add 3-5 macros to prevent the possible fail of the mine ore
(03-15-2016, 03:54 AM)Garuh Wrote:
(03-15-2016, 03:15 AM)kaine112233 Wrote: yes thats what im asking but it doesnt go away straight away it has a chance to break will it still stay there till its dead? and its zoltyum.org

the problem is that it can break from 1 or 2 hits or if your lucky if can go up to 100 hits so i hoping there is a way it stops the cavebot if it stands next to the stone id and it will start again once the stone id is gone
(03-15-2016, 03:59 AM)kaine112233 Wrote:

the problem is that it can break from 1 or 2 hits or if your lucky if can go up to 100 hits so i hoping there is a way it stops the cavebot if it stands next to the stone id and it will start again once the stone id is gone

u need maybe some most intense.

Label1 hunt1
point
point
label2 mining1
fixed
macro
label3 hunt2
point
point
label4 mining2
fixed
macro

macro
if misc item in range >1
map use (mining)
golabel2
{else}
golabel3

------
basic idea
Pls name your thread according to what you requested, so we can know what to expect,
"Please help" means nothing

Quote:All the topics must have a real title.
Invalid titles examples: HELP, URGENT
Uppercase titles are also considered invalid.
(03-15-2016, 04:44 AM)Garuh Wrote:

Label1 hunt1
point
point
label2 mining1
fixed
macro
label3 hunt2
point
point
label4 mining2
fixed
macro

macro
if misc item in range >1
map use (mining)
golabel2
{else}
golabel3

------
basic idea

ok ty i get the idea Big Grin

(03-15-2016, 05:02 AM)Catar Wrote: Pls name your thread according to what you requested, so we can know what to expect,
"Please help" means nothing

Quote:All the topics must have a real title.
Invalid titles examples: HELP, URGENT
Uppercase titles are also considered invalid.

im sorry i didnt know Sad im a new user

edit: i changed it i hope thats ok now Smile
Use macro check if map has ID
If yes then use if no ignore.
If is didnt change after use
Just do it in manual
And put next to use point
(03-15-2016, 09:14 AM)damiansnk Wrote: Use macro check if map has ID
If yes then use if no ignore.
If is didnt change after use
Just do it in manual
And put next to use point

are you able to put that in macro form im having trouble understanding ty Big Grin

(03-15-2016, 04:44 AM)Garuh Wrote:

Label1 hunt1
point
point
label2 mining1
fixed
macro
label3 hunt2
point
point
label4 mining2
fixed