Poll: Script for 230 + RP full EQ
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
230 + RP full EQ
0%
0 0%
230 + RP full EQ
100.00%
5 100.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Script for 230 + RP full EQ
Hello !!
I need a script for 230 + RP full EQ !! I mean to lvl went as well as a profit !! Of course I'm willing to pay for a good script ! I'm looking for suggestions Smile !!
NEED SCRIP, RP 200 +
Hello!
Im sorry to say it like this.
My RP is currently Level 154. And also I've got an 156 RP on PVP.
The Level 154 RP is on Optional-PVP.

Tho both of them is Free account, and I dont have money atm to buy 2 more premium months for those accounts.

If you want me to, I could make a script for you, or some scripts.
But I would need access to a character to do this for you, as I dont have any 230+ RP with PACC atm myself.

Send me a PM, If you have the rec key of your characters account.
Just remove all ur "rare" items and most of ur money to another account or something, so that you may trust me about the items and money.

And just equip money for blessings, for hunting, pots etc..

And I'll create some scripts for you. And you can test them out, and tell me where's the best profit. So that I know for the future.

I recently started to look around for "older" PC's, so that I can start having alot of Computers with many bots on.
So that my main PC dont get banned on the main accounts ( Not botting my mains).

If you want me to help you with the making of scripts, send me a PM and we can discuss about it.

No problems Smile
Been making my own scripts now for all the years of being in this Forum Big Grin
[Image: B4DJSTV.png]