Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Array of numbers or New SpecialSQM
Lightbulb 
Dear Mega, Wink

Im trying to improve my Anti Skull / RS macros, (you can see them in my signature).
Right now i'm adding every single SQM that I dont want bot to use exori on.

Could you make at lest one of following features:

1. Make it possible to create array variable?

It would make it much simpler if i could add array of positions.
    For example
    X:=32500~1 and positions +/- 1 of that (32499-32501)

2. . My another idea would be one or two extra Special SQM, that we could use in macros.

Misc.SpecialSqmA() - gives 0/1 if character stands on SQM that is marked as SpecialSQM A .

Please do you think you can do in any short time?

P.S. I didn't post it in Sugestions because wherever I post something there, it never see a daylight.
bump plsss
Macros should have a Map.HasEx with range parameter. But the solution would be better implemented Advanced Attack.

Native > Macro.
(05-02-2016, 05:58 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Macros should have a Map.HasEx

How wold that help me? I dont want macro to check if Something is on certain SQM.

Iwant macro that checks if im standing on certain SQM's f.e. macro that checks if my current possition is (0 / 1) marked as f.e. AVOID ATTACKING Special SQM - although it would be nice to have some kind of special type sqm that we could use in macros.

Could you make that possible please? I believe it wouldn't take long.
(05-02-2016, 07:01 PM)Catar Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 05:58 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Macros should have a Map.HasEx

How wold that help me? I dont want macro to check if Something is on certain SQM.

Iwant macro that checks if im standing on certain SQM's f.e. macro that checks if my current possition is (0 / 1) marked as f.e. AVOID ATTACKING Special SQM - although it would be nice to have some kind of special type sqm that we could use in macros.

Could you make that possible please? I believe it wouldn't take long.

I'm thinking on how to implement it, would be a amazing feature Big Grin
THen i would mark every near ladder/stair SQMS as avoid attacking (or another special SQM if u make new)
after, just add ONE line on my exori macro that would prevent bot using exori on that SQMs.

There would no need to create any new advanced attacking feature (which You were thinking about, that probably would take awful long time to make) to check if there are IDs of stairs/ladders/holes/rope places et cetera nearby.
And everyone smart enough could make their full afk scripts even MORE full afk, on 150% ;d and secure against RS/Skull
any progress mega?
i dont see it on trello
It is 'In Progress' Trello list. I didn't started working on it, I've been working on another project.

Today I'll probably look at it.
Reminder: not only ladders, also all type of stairs, rope spot, holes.

I still believe adding macro command to check if sqm we stand on is special sqm would be more accurate and easier to implement.

We could mark also teleport spots, exani hur up/down walls. And places which we specifically don't want bot to aoe

(05-10-2016, 12:46 PM)Catar Wrote: If you don't think macros are good idea.
What about creating special sqm. Avoid.AOE. Which will cooperate advanced attack system

This is better than macros.