Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Share your boting tips.
Account deletion is worst thing which can happend for boters. Lets share what you are doing and how are you boting to avoid that event.

My tips:

1. Safest bankier
I never got delete my bank acc.
- If you have trusted friend who doesnt use bot ask him to create 2 newly account and get 8 lvl to leave dawnport. Send all parcels and cash to 1 of them. You have passwords and login so u can segregate loot.
- Ask ur friend to log in and throw loot under him and he can easy put them to dp. ( im avoiding throwing straight on dp chest )
- he can manage your acc all the time cuz its safest way.
- if you havent that friend u can do it by yourself but try to never login bank acc on your computer.
- Now Im using premium bankier I activated pacc and keeping my money only offline training and its helping to operate market and get extra money for me is best idea

2. Account creating
- Im always trying to bot bought account or asking ppls to create acc for me. ( cip propably got automatic detector which showing mass created acc from 1 ip or hadware )

3. Boting method
- Noob acc like chicken feathers bear paws honeycomb medicine pouch collectors I Dont care creating 2-3 chars per acc and boting till delete.

- Lvling or higher lvl profiting I bot only 1 character per acc and trying keep premium account

How about your tips and tricks to stay undetected?
WHat about using poxy ? Should I buy proxy , noping ? You wrote month or longer about proxy that using proxy you never beed deleted etc ? How it works etc plx answer
1.- safe items deposit
i ever use one house to throw all my items of all my chars, in that moments its perfect to throw all the drop on one special sqm, and continue to the depot.

example: 5 guys on venore coryms, sell all drop, sell the leather to irmana and go to one house close to bank and throw the cheese cuters, figurines, etc. deposit all and go refill and cave.
at end of the day the guys get just cash ready to transfer and all my items are safe.

2.- never bot with the same place with the same place 2 continue days.
garuh1 bots on goroma day1,
garuh2 bots on goroma day2,
garuh3 bots on goroma day3,
garuh1 bots on goroma day4....

why? in high lvls prevents continues kill or reports

3.- if u use may chars in the same place, dont use the same script
looks so stupid see 3 guys walking like "follow" for the same spot, and loses exp, loot.
About drop to house I know guy who lost stuff with house and all bots used that script xd
(04-23-2016, 08:38 PM)damiansnk Wrote: About drop to house I know guy who lost stuff with house and all bots used that script xd

of course, my pacc acc dont use bot and other bank acc remove the items 1 time per day
After I got deleted 2 times my bank character, I use the 5 following tips to have my money in a safe place.

1.Never log in your bank account from the computer you use bot
2.Never log in your bank account from the computer you use bot
3.Never log in your bank account from the computer you use bot
4.Never log in your bank account from the computer you use bot
5.Never log in your bank account from the computer you use bot

And also..
6. Send all loots/cash to a "fake cash char" I have 1kk max. on this account to administrate it for supplies, ... this character doesn't use bot and he connects my bot accounts to my true cash char. but never send parcels/transfers from bot char directly to true cash char.

The tip number #6 is optional, if you follow the first 1-5 tips, everything will be alright xD
# Toni Ballador is back! #

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html
OTServer - fuck cipsoft.
I realized next goal in my life.
1 year ago I said to myself I wannna earn 1000 gbp
doing something what I like.
3 days ago I followed my paypal history and counted Tibia brought me 140p gbl profit. Day by day I carried about my bots and who knews it will be got the dream. Now is time to do next step in life and get next goal. I propably wont be back to tibia but I wont leave bb forum xD
When my company will grow up I will support users in stuff or some vps servers.