Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After death, walk upstair temple and start cave bot
As you may be aware, if you are under level 21, you receive the adventurer blessings which means when you are killed, you do not lose any items whats so ever.

So I decided to have a bot, hunting at salamander cave in venore, however I want to integrate into the cavebot, that when dead, the character walks up the stairs in venore and reactivates bbot.

Because of the adventurer blessings, the player does not lose anything, and therefore I want the cavebot to automatically walk up the stairs and start the cavebot again - How can I do this?

If anyone tells me how to do this - and is on iona/antica I can reward you Smile
you can use Protector to do certain macro when disconected.

Or set up reconnect manager.

I never used either of those so can't help you more.
(05-02-2016, 04:41 PM)Catar Wrote: you can use Protector to do certain macro when disconected.

Or set up reconnect manager.

I never used either of those so can't help you more.

if you find out i can give you a reward on antica/iona
this is for anyone - i promise you will be well rewarded Smile
(05-03-2016, 03:58 PM)iNG Wrote: if you find out i can give you a reward on antica/iona
this is for anyone - i promise you will be well rewarded Smile

I don't play on Cipsoft tibia.

Use search on forum, there was tutorial how to use it i think
Hello iNG,
I do that scripts to use after level 21 also

There are 2 phases:
level 10~21 (when he dies he will just go back to respawn)
21~30 (when he dies he will get a new rope, and if he lost armor/legs/... he will get a new one also)

I did this on wasps ab', depositing on every 4 honeycombs he loots.
When I put this script character can be lvl 30 and when i come back he is 27-28 but i have tones of honeycombs in my depot Big Grin
Also you can set the maximum times he can die (to avoid rooking the char to lvl 1 and losing all items in depot)

Of course this work isn't free.. if you are interested I accept cash on Antica!

If you need my services just send PM
# Toni Ballador is back! #

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html
If you get 2 lvl u wont loose anything from depo xd
I do it for just in case there is raid on the entrance of the city, or some1 luring buffalos for example xD If you rook the char to lvl 1 you lose the loots you had in depot
# Toni Ballador is back! #

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html
I did it on chicken feathers as well and was orca raid and char died x times to dawnport and I got 8 lvl again and items was still in depo. U loosing addons and quests but depot and achievments stay same