Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spear refiller doesnt work!!!!!!
Hello.

I just would like to report that the spear refiller just doesn't work because it counts spears wrong, just like a "fullcheck" does too. I doesn't count the things which we have in our hand so there it go: spears, throwing stars, assasin stars etc. and it is impossible to bot on Palladin now.

Mega could you fix it ASAP, please?
(02-28-2012, 07:09 PM)Paul Wrote: Hello.

I just would like to report that the spear refiller just doesn't work because it counts spears wrong, just like a "fullcheck" does too. I doesn't count the things which we have in our hand so there it go: spears, throwing stars, assasin stars etc. and it is impossible to bot on Palladin now.

Before checking the spears you can put a macro to get the spears of the hand and put them in bp. Therefore the bot will count properly in check.

Try it! Big Grin
(02-29-2012, 02:37 PM)primetest77 Wrote:
(02-28-2012, 07:09 PM)Paul Wrote: Hello.

Before checking the spears you can put a macro to get the spears of the hand and put them in bp. Therefore the bot will count properly in check.

Try it! Big Grin

Yes, but.. then I'll need a macro to get the spears in the hand back and these both scripts will argue with each other.
Before checking the "spears" you put this macro:
Code:
1000 {Retirar Spears by Guiizao} Self.UnEquip.LeftHand(IDdaSPEAR) Macro.Wait(1200)

Soon after the macro check the "spears" you put these two macros below:
Code:
Macro (X Y Z:Macro.Wait(2000)
Code:
1000 {Equipar Spears by Guiizao} Self.Equip.LeftHand(IDdaSPEAR) Macro.Wait(1200)

NOTE: Remember to add these two macros in order soon after the first point of the "label" "REFILL"!

Macro by: Guiizao
Font:
tibiaking.com
(02-29-2012, 09:12 PM)primetest77 Wrote: Before checking the "spears" you put this macro:
Code:
1000 {Retirar Spears by Guiizao} Self.UnEquip.LeftHand(IDdaSPEAR) Macro.Wait(1200)

Soon after the macro check the "spears" you put these two macros below:
Code:
Macro (X Y Z:Macro.Wait(2000)
Code:
1000 {Equipar Spears by Guiizao} Self.Equip.LeftHand(IDdaSPEAR) Macro.Wait(1200)

NOTE: Remember to add these two macros in order soon after the first point of the "label" "REFILL"!

Macro by: Guiizao
Font:
tibiaking.com

Dude, I wish it works but its not. Its just "freezing".
Navigate until the cavebot option, right-click the mouse on the waypoints and click copy and then paste here.

Be waiting! Big Grin
(03-01-2012, 03:34 PM)primetest77 Wrote: Navigate until the cavebot option, right-click the mouse on the waypoints and click copy and then paste here.

Be waiting! Big Grin

I really tried this, but like I said, its not working.
Ok. Post this waypoint here so we can check where the error can be.
nvm I decided that I wont play paladin anymore since its too complicated to bot on it, lol.