Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
open loot bags
Rainbow 
Hello! i'd like to know if its possible to loot more than one bp on the monster.

In the ot i play the monsters sometimes drops 1,2 or 3 backpacks (even more) and the bot only open the first one...
ouch...

You mean corpose have couple bags in it?

bbot can't really loot that... its not customised for that kind of ots ;d
I'll change it and allow it to open multiple-bags, this otserver is interesting.
(05-18-2016, 08:32 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: I'll change it and allow it to open multiple-bags, this otserver is interesting.

Oh man! its awesome, i've tried all the bots and noone would work with bapackpacks without advanced scripting...
so when i used that "xenophobic bot" i managed to make it open multiple bags, but all the bots wouldnt open corpses, only bbot did....

it was a shot in the dark cuz bbot dont have trial, i'm very happy with your promise to fix it now xD
(05-19-2016, 05:16 PM)Diabulos Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 08:32 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: I'll change it and allow it to open multiple-bags, this otserver is interesting.

Oh man! its awesome, i've tried all the bots and noone would work with bapackpacks without advanced scripting...
so when i used that "xenophobic bot" i managed to make it open multiple bags, but all the bots wouldnt open corpses, only bbot did....

it was a shot in the dark cuz bbot dont have trial, i'm very happy with your promise to fix it now xD
HI How do you open that multipla bags? I fot this same problem it is opening just body no bag