Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
BBot 70.2
Hello guys,

Here are some improvements to BBot:
Quote:Version 70.2
* [Re-User] Saving Great Haste as Haste
* [Macro] Moving to diagonals correctly (Self.MoveNE, Self.MoveNW, Self.MoveSW, Self.MoveNW)
* FullCheck: fixed wrong counting with Task Operator (~Scarab~Ancient Scarab...)
* Backpack minimizer for some Windows themes
+ Advanced Attack - Avoid AOE in ladders (can be set at Killer)
+ Special SQMs: Area Spells Avoid
Please, check our Trello and vote for the most necessary issues! =]
when will the 10.94 ??
How does avoid sqm works???

Because i noticed it never uses when ON this sqm,

But it wont ever aoe when im outside that range,

Do i only mark spot i dont want my AOE to hit, or do i mark place i dont want my character use aoe?

Look at this picture..

[Image: 8k8YLEG.jpg]

Purple line shows range that my bot still wont use exevo mas san.
Green is range where he will use it.

Does it mean bot takes Range of aoe skill in consideration?? And we have to mark ONLY spots we dont want to be HIT by aoe ? right?

Not the spots we dont want character to use them.

Edit:
It works how I assumed.

Edit2:
Ok something is wrong, it is not using aoes when it suppose to, even when all conditions to use mas san are met, it wont use it...
When i debug manual macro myself, it will use it, but for some reason advanced attack uses only exori san.
I have mas san prioritized.

Here is video of issue
Mega how come you dont get any of my facebook messages?
Try to msg me - MichaƂ Kr... - already in ur friendlist

Edit3:
It is using mas san when multiple of Fire elementals . but not when is mixed, one of each.
It always used to add number of 'marked' creatures so it would use aoe, even when its only one of each.

Edit4:
It may have something to do with Attacking Like SQMS and Block SQMS that i have around hellhound spawns but not downstairs where are only Fire elementals around.
Edit5:
checked it is Definitly something with Attacking Like SQM - they also stops Advanced attack from AOEs
Edit6:
I think it won't AOE on ANY kind of special SQMs

Also noticed that bot is still walking when i open Quest log or any other inside game window.
Is it intended? Because i like it
THERE WILL BE UPDATE BBOT FOR TIBIA 10.94 ??
Mega,
Can u let us save "unsafe features" especially now when bbot is directed to ots, please?

#edit
Quote:* FullCheck: fixed wrong counting with Task Operator (~Scarab~Ancient Scarab...)
what was wrong? what is fixed?
(05-31-2016, 11:08 AM)zarize Wrote: Mega,
Can u let us save "unsafe features" especially now when bbot is directed to ots, please?
It is in the plans! Smile

Actually I'll remove the entire Unsafe Features, soon BBot will target only OTServers, so it wont matter if it is safe or not.

(05-31-2016, 11:08 AM)zarize Wrote: #edit
Quote:* FullCheck: fixed wrong counting with Task Operator (~Scarab~Ancient Scarab...)
what was wrong? what is fixed?

I don't remember, but there was a issue related to the counting
mega, did u fix that issue with Avoid AOE thing? i discovered?