Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Good news - Health
Well, I have some goods news, fortunately my tendonitis is improving.

I already started fixing some bugs and adding a new feature called Attack Sequences, you`ll be able to add sequences like:
Code:
Exori Frigo, Exori Mas Frigo, Exori Frigo, Exori Frigo....
You`ll be able to run macros on that sequence too.
Also the made some improvements on killer/looter to lose less loot.

I hope to release a new version soon.
Could you fix the spears etc counter also? Because its completely not working while refills or full check. I think its more important than new spells..
And chasing issue with parcels blocking the way and stopping the bot completely.
Mega,

1. Would implement a function that a char pass through another player? It would be good against a trap!
2. Private Message function. ^^
3. The system message emits the warning when another player uses a spell. I think it would be better than the bot warn only with messages like: hi, bot?, Etc..
4. Target.Reacheable() or something of that kind.

Big Grin
Plx add a function that allow us to move items from bp x to bp y
It will be nice to make bagloots or refill in our houses.
if you make this you will give a lot of possibilities to your bot and community =P

Edit~
You could make an new way to follow monsters.... I cant hunt DL's with my knight cause it dont go over the fire ;S (tibia's "Chase Oponent" dont walk over fire)
Your bot is good but you need to make somethings that allow us to make new things.

Paper~
The Patch will come when the patch comes!
[Image: signgodfather.png]

Todo List:
Cavebot Tutorial                            [ ]
Macros Tutorial                              [ ]
Killer Non Walkable Sqm Tutorial       [ ]
___
Sir Scripts Co. (coming...)
___
Pai dos Burros
hello I would like to put the function that the characters would go through the others in the non-pvp server