Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
[EK] Minotaurs Kazordoon 25~30+
Hey guys, i have made this script to make some Nose Rings in mino tasks, is a good way to up your money makers, making some cash on low levels Big Grin

I think on free cave, the script kills around 250~300 minotaurs/hour, depends your skill/eq/lotation of cave. This is around 16~20 hours to do 5000 minotaurs task, and can kill the boss.

This script runs all the cave, incluse full tower, because that, i recommend, minimum level 25 with decent skills and a k-set, for more safe botting, but a level 30 with 50/50 and p-set hunt easy here.

The script have full variables to deposit, only u need to buy a ticket in any npc on kazz, this script is valid until one week, after that time, need to buy another ticket.

Take the task before start the script, and good profit Big Grin

With free respawn the experience rounds 30~35k/h
The profit is on the fully task, or if u like to do bagloot too, the bot drops Brass Armors, Scale Armors, Chain Armors, Maces, Sword... Without bagloot, the profit rounds 1~2k/hour

Attached Files
.bbot   [TOTY-EK] Minotaurs Kazz 25+.bbot (Size: 13.71 KB / Downloads: 239)
Tested.. tomorrow post result
Work Great 100% AFk

270 Mino for Hour. lvl 40 to 45

+1 Big Grin

[Image: a1dd729f7d0ca487cacf1fb511562d95o.png]
(02-02-2016, 12:17 AM)toty1234 Wrote: Hey guys, i have made this script to make some Nose Rings in mino tasks, is a good way to up your money makers, making some cash on low levels Big Grin

I think on free cave, the script kills around 250~300 minotaurs/hour, depends your skill/eq/lotation of cave. This is around 16~20 hours to do 5000 minotaurs task, and can kill the boss.

This script runs all the cave, incluse full tower, because that, i recommend, minimum level 25 with decent skills and a k-set, for more safe botting, but a level 30 with 50/50 and p-set hunt easy here.

The script have full variables to deposit, only u need to buy a ticket in any npc on kazz, this script is valid until one week, after that time, need to buy another ticket.

Take the task before start the script, and good profit Big Grin

With free respawn the experience rounds 30~35k/h
The profit is on the fully task, or if u like to do bagloot too, the bot drops Brass Armors, Scale Armors, Chain Armors, Maces, Sword... Without bagloot, the profit rounds 1~2k/hour

I ve updated ur script, just added selling items (npc melfar), it might be not perfect but its not my fault, follow npc isnt working yet on bbot as macro Confused just like self.sayinchannel(we havent ID) Tongue

Attached Files
.bbot   [TOTY-EK] Minotaurs Kazz 25+ (1).bbot (Size: 12.71 KB / Downloads: 57)
Testing..
replaced macro that used wagons with map tool.

Attached Files
.bbot   [TOTY-EK] Minotaurs Kazz 25+.bbot (Size: 14.09 KB / Downloads: 40)