Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 75.0 for Tibia 10.98 plus Tibia 11 information
Hello guys,

Quote:Version 75.0
+ Tibia 10.98 version support

Soon a new version will be released with some minor features, more focused on OTServers.

Sorry guys, this is probably the last official Tibia version to be added to supported list. BBot will not support Tibia 11.0 and future versions, thank you for being part of this community, thank you for teaching me so much, thank you for making this what it is.

I'll keep my eye on BBot stability and keep supporting OTServer users, in the future (date not defined yet), BBot sources will be released.
and our team speak ? still open?
[center]Need to buy BBot?
Buy from Here
[/center]
Tank you for all mega u are THE BEST

Como eu suspeito que tu é BR, ai vai. Meu amigo sou EXTREMAMENTE GRATO por todo o seu tempo investido no Bbot acredito que falo por todos quando digo que VOCE É FODA PRA CARALHO VALEU POR TUDO
http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?t...#pid116413
I just read very frightening message on hexera forum talking about tibia 11

Quote:we will be definitely implementing it here, however there is no ETA on that.
Hey after you stop updating your bot will be it open source?
I stop using Bbot "x" mounts ago... and stop was a un-oficial reselller..
But i can say you are good people and you make good woork

Thanks for all
mega when u make bbot fot ots server fix trade helper beacause when give ip ots and msg what need say on trade this option not working ;/
thank u bro :3
(09-13-2016, 10:04 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Hello guys,

Quote:Version 75.0
+ Tibia 10.98 version support

Soon a new version will be released with some minor features, more focused on OTServers.

Sorry guys, this is probably the last official Tibia version to be added to supported list. BBot will not support Tibia 11.0 and future versions, thank you for being part of this community, thank you for teaching me so much, thank you for making this what it is.

I'll keep my eye on BBot stability and keep supporting OTServer users, in the future (date not defined yet), BBot sources will be released.

I have like 35 days left of premium on my account. it does not support tibia 11 now so can i get a refung for that ?
(09-18-2016, 01:23 PM)wojtasss2202 Wrote: I have like 35 days left of premium on my account. it does not support tibia 11 now so can i get a refung for that ?

You are still able to play on tibia 10.98 and u will be able for couple more months.
So obv you cant get a refund. Why would you ever think you could?
Thanks for your work!
I had a nice time in scripting and giving suggestions which u worked on very well. I understand that u dont carry on supporting.. Tibia made a lot of mess with new client. They work like amators realising new client with plenty of bugs lol.. Thanks again.
If I will be back to tibia ots 100% will use that bot Smile
im sure that is not the end of Bbot, even when u can suppot for the trash of tibia 11, we can use it for the otservs im pretty sure of that, an amazing bots who teachs me a lot Big Grin,
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
Yee I learned a lot of with bbot as well.. And I earned such a good money doing thing which I like ( my words 2 years ago said to my girlfriend " I would like to earn 1000£ doing something from passion " today counting profit on paypal is 2200 £ xD I play tibia with passion xD
" Passion make professional, Professional made comfort "
Thank you guys!