Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need mining script
Need mining script or macro...idk what its called but i want something to auto mine...its with a mining pick on a stone if thats needed...thanks in advance !
u can use map tool to use item on map
(10-01-2016, 04:12 AM)Catar Wrote: u can use map tool to use item on map

im not even sure what that is...iam new to BBot so idk what to do...isnt there like a macro to mine ?...or can u explain to me what you mean ?
(10-01-2016, 05:46 AM)Horishy Wrote: im not even sure what that is...iam new to BBot so idk what to do...isnt there like a macro to mine ?...or can u explain to me what you mean ?

so use search and instructions on main page
i searched for instructions and found nothing...dont u know a simple macro for mining ?!...would make this alot easier...cuz i think we're not on the same page here.
thanks Smile
First of all, you didn'nt even specify what u mean by mining.
So start with that.

YOu want to use certain item on other item or what?
If yes, use map tool if the 'ores' or whatever u want mine for spawns in the same places always.
and u didnt search s**t if u didn't found anything... By simply putting 'map tool bbot' into GOOGLE search engine, u even have video explaining how it works (doesn't matter what language it is)

and manual/documentations and insstruction on bbot website.

[Image: whvVeDC.png]
well,thanks for the help but i thought mining is popular...its when i use a pick on a stone to produce iron ores and pieces of steel...sorry im playing an ot server maybe it doesnt exist in tibia...ill try the map thing but if it doesnt work is there such a thing to make me auto mine (use a pick on a stone) ?