Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macro for mana potion EK on hexera.net
You need to put those 2 macros on and set your health potion (any kind) in healing on 100ms

2000 {Low mana} SelfID:=Creature.Self() Self.Attacking()==0 Self.Mana%()<=90 Creature.ShootOn(!SelfID!, 268)

500 {Low mana target} SelfID:=Creature.Self() Self.Attacking()==1 Self.Mana%()<=90 Self.Health%()>=40 Creature.ShootOn(!SelfID!, 268)

It's for better monsters looting on cashmakers. I'm using it (on open before attack mode) on roshamuul in hexera and it's working very well
i dont have much problem with looting that much (full afk on demons) and i use only native healing functions of bbot

But what mana problem you reffer too on EK? i didnt had any for a looong time
Thanks kazan, its great ! Smile
rep from me Smile
(01-11-2017, 05:00 PM)Catar Wrote: i dont have much problem with looting that much (full afk on demons) and i use only native healing functions of bbot

But what mana problem you reffer too on EK? i didnt had any for a looong time

I'm botting on roshamuul and when i have 5-6 monsters on me (sometimes 8) Bbot wasn't picking up all items from corpses, because it was attacking another monster. With this macros it will almost always pick up all items from corpses (and it will be much faster than with native healing functions