Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smart Targeting
Hey guys
Is it possible to make targeting more smart? For example i made script for banuta on (8.6 so i can spam ue's). The problem is.. i made targeting to run away from medusas etc and its ok, but sometimes there is monster more close to me which bot ignores. For example: bot run away from medusa which is far (4sqm from me) but next to me are 2 more medusas which bot ignores... Is it possible to make bot clever so if target with highest priority is near me he ll "retarget" to closer one and run away from it?

Mega, can we have some options to choose in targeting like in "elfbot"?

#it helped me a bit but still its like not smart :p for example stucks on target lower tier target when higher tier target nxt to me
BBot.Attacker.VerifyReachable=100
BBot.Attacker.ConfirmTime=100

No idea whats that tbh but it helped me Big Grin

#out of topic
Mega, is it possible to edit wpts easier? For example select from wpt X to wpt Y (from X to Y) so we can for example copy these wpts and paste in other script.

#out of topic #2
can we have also "icons" like elfbot has? It would be so freaking useful! Bbot is best bot to tibia for me but it lack a bit those 2 things (targeting and icons)
sorry, nope, once bbot attacks/targets monster it will do it until it dies or if can not reach it.

BBot.Attacker.VerifyReachable
My guess, it is time bbot will take to decide if the target it picked its possible for him to attack (for example if monster is behind a wall, and it cannot attack it, bot witll switch after this time.

Im not sure what the second one does yet, ill ask mega
got anwer:

ConfirmTime is the amount of time it wait for first hit
If it doesn't hit in that time, it will re attack
Thanks for reply,

Got another question:

Is there solution for looting when manasing? I am lvling on banuta but bot is manasing and after like 5s it ignores monster corpse to loot :p

#edit

And other thing is HUD + looting is bugged (at least on ambera.net)
For example i ll loot 100 sea serpent scale and hud shows me i ve looted 20
its elder tibia, it has every right to be bugged with new bot Tongue

about looting and manapoting, im not sure, bbot never do this two things at once, i think its safer this way.

I dont think xeno does this either.

If u play on ambera

try my Engran or Kaltia Serpent spawns script if it works there Smile
:/ if we could combine elfbot with bbot... xD

#about looting and manapoting
I want to manas first, then loot... but it manas first then wait like 5s and go next if bot didnt open corpse