Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End of Real Cipsoft Tibia support, on Tibia 11
Hello guys,

As we discussed in the past, unfortunately BBot won't be updated to support Tibia 11. This is because Tibia 11 uses a entirely new code base, and updating BBot core to this version needs too much effort.

I started BBot more than 10 years ago, it was a great adventure, I made several friends, learned programming, it certainly changed my entire life.

However, every story has a end, and Tibia 11 is the end of BBot for Real Cipsoft Tibia.

We will keep OTServer support and from time to time we will improve some features to fit better OTServers.

Thank you,
Best regards
Thanks for that gr8 tool m8 =)
U did awesome job, wish u the best in future and i hope we ll get some love to ots as u mentionted Big Grin
Very sad I would like to use the bbot in the real tibia
thx for all mega ... real life is the best gift ! dont waste you time ... sorry my bad inglis in all this years i read and write in the foro or scripts forums ajaja ... you are the best men ! thx for all you time spend in this great bbot . honestly i dont have idea other bot for now mine tibia real is finish ... i made 284 ek and rank 50 skills Tongue ...
In the course of my time using bbot I get to lose good accounts. But I do not know another bot either use them .
I can only say thank you for all your work although I will continue to use your bbot for ots servers.

GRACIAS COMPAÑERO POR ESTE GRAN VIAJE !!!!! (THANK YOU COMPAÑERO FOR THIS GREAT TRIP !!!!!)
DESDE ARGENTINA UN ABRAZO GRANDE ! (FROM ARGENTINA A BIG HUG!)
And sad news, but it was years of fun and adventure, I hope the best for you MEGA, good luck ...
Helped?Please click on "Give Reputation to This User"...Thanks.

[Image: rpPc2Sb.png?1]
[Image: Ogu21RI.png?1]

Support Skype:
nosbor00
Kappa 123