Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macro for Helmet
I hunt sea serpents 24/7 and wondering if someone could help me with a macro that uses helmet of the deep to enter the cave and when there it replaces with normal helmet, in this case prismatic helmet, then when out, it puts the helmet of the deep back. Would be really helpful, also a safe exori gran?
thankyou

Self.Mana>=150
Self.Attacking
Creatures.Beside>=4
Creatures.PlayersOnScreen
Self.Say(exori)
Self.Say(exori gran)

this is the macro im using made by adamboss. I've added exori gran, but idk if it would work, could someone confirm?

Edit: ok the macro worked
(01-13-2017, 12:07 PM)FelixZN Wrote: I hunt sea serpents 24/7 and wondering if someone could help me with a macro that uses helmet of the deep to enter the cave and when there it replaces with normal helmet, in this case prismatic helmet, then when out, it puts the helmet of the deep back. Would be really helpful, also a safe exori gran?
thankyou

Self.Mana>=150
Self.Attacking
Creatures.Beside>=4
Creatures.PlayersOnScreen
Self.Say(exori)
Self.Say(exori gran)

this is the macro im using made by adamboss. I've added exori gran, but idk if it would work, could someone confirm?

Edit: ok the macro worked
safe exori
http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=27882

not sure if i understand u well, but if u want to change helmets use manual 2x manual macro, one for example before spawn, second wherever u want
Quote:Self.UnEquip.Helmet(0)
and
Quote:Self.Equip.Helmet(ID)

PS: ALT + F8 to show IDS