Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proposals
Hello!

I have few proposals for new options in Bbot.

1st
Can you create something like "force refill"? I mean option what will stop attacking monsters and go to refill when it will have low supplies, on any part of waypoints?
2nd
Can you add to special sqm's option what will stop attacking monsters, move back to label name and than start attacking again?
3rd
Can you add alert option to special sqm's? (I mean that alert will be started when character will stand on special sqm's area - because it can be pushed by other player to any kind of areas)
You can do macro for it, but it would be dificult since, it would require ton of variable and waypoits from certain areas of spawn to know which way to chose.
if u want to lure something just use my lure macro, or no kill point
as well you can use macro with
Self.PositionIn(X1, Y1, Z1, X2, Y2, Z2) Check if the player is in a position box (Returns: Yes=1; No=0)
Misc.Alert(Message)
(01-17-2017, 04:42 PM)Catar Wrote: 1
You can do macro for it, but it would be dificult since, it would require ton of variable and waypoits from certain areas of spawn to know which way to chose.
if u want to lure something just use my lure macro, or no kill point
as well you can use macro with
Self.PositionIn(X1, Y1, Z1, X2, Y2, Z2) Check if the player is in a position box (Returns: Yes=1; No=0)
Misc.Alert(Message)

I now that but i'm asking for option what will stop attack monster (even if monster will be still attacked) and will go refill without killing monsters on screen (so waste to die will be impossible)
U havent understand. On roshamuul many players are pushing with monsters my character over the special sqm's (block) and than looring my character to guzzlemaws where it's dying. I want option what will stop attacking monsters and go to label what i will choose when my character will be pushed to that special sqm's area (ofc without killing monsters on screen)
Map is too big and there will be too much locations to make macro
(01-17-2017, 11:00 PM)Kazan Wrote: 1
I now that but i'm asking for option what will stop attack monster (even if monster will be still attacked) and will go refill without killing monsters on screen (so waste to die will be impossible)
U havent understand. On roshamuul many players are pushing with monsters my character over the special sqm's (block) and than looring my character to guzzlemaws where it's dying. I want option what will stop attacking monsters and go to label what i will choose when my character will be pushed to that special sqm's area (ofc without killing monsters on screen)

And i say again, all of this you can make macro for, and you will get it faster, than having false hope and waiting.
Before avoid aoe sqm was created, I had all possible sqm to not hit with exori setup in macro. That was over 300 lines long.

You can use this command

in macro, to check whenever you are in certain areas you dont want to be, and as a result you can use Killer.Stop() ,Self.Stop() and CaveBot.GoLabel(Label) to move your character away,
and after he reaches certain point, setup macro to start killer again.

If you dont understand how Self.PositionIn works. there is an example of macro I use to walk away from stairs in certain places while fighting , so it would use mas san, which he's not allowed to do near stairs.

[macro]200 {WalkAwayFromStairs}
GrimID:=Creature.Target()
SPos1:=Self.PositionIn(30025, 32528, 11, 30032, 32531, 11)
SPos2:=Self.PositionIn(30025, 32532, 12, 30027, 32532, 12)
SPos3:=Self.PositionIn(30006, 32535, 11, 30012, 32539, 11)
VarAdd(SPos1, !SPos2!)
VarAdd(SPos1, !SPos3!)
!SPos1!>=1
Self.Attacking()==1
Creature.KeepDistance(!GrimID!, 3)
[/macro]

Macro, adds up results of checks Self.PositionIn
so if character is in any of this rectangle areas, Variable SPos1 will be 1,

If that condition is met, it would walk away from grim, and while doing that, also away form stairs

Now when i think about it, you can work this out with my macro

As you can see, bot wont allow my char to walk even close to these stairs. (this area)

Creature.KeepDistance macro, prioritizes walking into Attacking.Like Special SQM, which i had actually set up there
(01-17-2017, 11:16 PM)Catar Wrote:
(01-17-2017, 11:00 PM)Kazan Wrote: 1

And i say again, all of this you can make macro for, and you will get it faster, than having false hope and waiting.
Before avoid aoe sqm was created, I had all possible sqm to not hit with exori setup in macro. That was over 300 lines long.

You can use this command

in macro, to check whenever you are in certain areas you dont want to be, and as a result you can use Killer.Stop() ,Self.Stop() and CaveBot.GoLabel(Label) to move your character away,
and after he reaches certain point, setup macro to start killer again.

If you dont understand how Self.PositionIn works. there is an example of macro I use to walk away from stairs in certain places while fighting , so it would use mas san, which he's not allowed to do near stairs.

[macro]200 {WalkAwayFromStairs}
GrimID:=Creature.Target()
SPos1:=Self.PositionIn(30025, 32528, 11, 30032, 32531, 11)
SPos2:=Self.PositionIn(30025, 32532, 12, 30027, 32532, 12)
SPos3:=Self.PositionIn(30006, 32535, 11, 30012, 32539, 11)
VarAdd(SPos1, !SPos2!)
VarAdd(SPos1, !SPos3!)
!SPos1!>=1
Self.Attacking()==1
Creature.KeepDistance(!GrimID!, 3)
[/macro]

Macro, adds up results of checks Self.PositionIn
so if character is in any of this rectangle areas, Variable SPos1 will be 1,

If that condition is met, it would walk away from grim, and while doing that, also away form stairs

Now when i think about it, you can work this out with my macro

As you can see, bot wont allow my char to walk even close to these stairs. (this area)

Creature.KeepDistance macro, prioritizes walking into Attacking.Like Special SQM, which i had actually set up there

Man are you read what i'm trying to tell you? I dont need any [swearword] anty redskull! I need something what will rescue my character when [swearword] szpryca is trying to move my character from north roshamuul to guzzlemaws on south!!! I dont need any ANTY AOE SPELLS SQM BECAUSE I'M HAVING IT!!! I NEED OPTION WHAT WILL RUN TO DEPOT WHEN SZPRYCA IS TRYING TO PUSH MY CHARACTER TO GUZZLEMAWS!!!! WHEN I WILL CREATE MACRO WITH STOP KILLER AND SELF STOP BBOT WILL STILL ATTACK MONSTERS WHAT HE STARTED TO ATTACKING BEFORE ACTION ON ME WAS TAKEN!!! I WANT THING WHAT WILL IGNORE MONSTERS EVEN IF THEY WAS ALREADY ATTACKED AND WILL RUN TO DEPOT WHEN MY CHARACTER WILL REACH SPECIAL SQM AREA ANYWHERE!!! I DON'T HAVE TIME TO MAKE 1 MILLION OF MACROS WITH LOCATIONS WHEN I'M BOTTING ON EVERY GOOD RESPAWN IN HEXERA!!! I wanna make it in maximum 5 minutes, not in 50 hours...
Chill down, and think about what I shown you....

My macro won't let my character be MOVED in certain place, don't you think that's exactly what you need? I was just giving you example.
You just need adjust macro like that for yourself.

And you can make it run to depo if you like aswell.

Just make waypoints from all these places directly to your "refill" label.
And in macro you set it up when somehow your character finds itself in place you don't want it too be.

I would've invite you to my ts and help with this, but I didn't like your attitude

(01-18-2017, 12:42 AM)Kazan Wrote: I DON'T HAVE TIME TO MAKE 1 MILLION OF MACROS WITH LOCATIONS WHEN I'M BOTTING ON EVERY GOOD RESPAWN IN HEXERA!!! I wanna make it in maximum 5 minutes, not in 50 hours...

And you think, you can have someone make it for speciallu for you? That others don't have anything else to do?
As i said, everything you want is already possible to do, just little of your OWN effort, don't be so selfish.

Btw, it wold be just a ONE macro, not even long one.
Self.PositionIn checks if you in certain AREA , RECTANGLE AREA, not just single SQM,
So you can pick highest west SQM postion of the spot and lowest east sqm
example.
RunPos:=Self.PositionIn(30000, 30000, 7, 30050, 30050, 7)
(would return value 1, if you were in a this huge 50x50 square area)

And you use that 1
Code:
!RunPos!>=1
Killer.Stop()
Self.Stop()
CaveBot.GoLabel(BackToRefill_1)
exit()

And you like to setup MORE areas

Code:
RunPos1:=Self.PositionIn(30000, 30000, 7, 30010, 30010, 7)  
RunPos2:=Self.PositionIn(30020, 30020, 7, 30030, 30030, 7)  
RunPos3:=Self.PositionIn(30040, 30040, 7, 30050, 30050, 7)  
!RunPos1!>=1  [which1]
Killer.Stop()
Self.Stop()
exit()
{which1}
!RunPos2!>=1 [which2]
Killer.Stop()
Self.Stop()
CaveBot.GoLabel(BackToRefill_2)
exit()
{which2}
!RunPos3!>=1 [which3]
Killer.Stop()
Self.Stop()
CaveBot.GoLabel(BackToRefill_3)
exit()
{which3}
exit()

This would send you to different labels from 3 different areas you setup in SelfPositionIN
Everything you have to do next, is for each of this this areas, lead Labels in cavebot called BackToRefill_1 ,2 ,3, to connet with waypoint that takes you to refill.
(01-18-2017, 08:32 AM)Catar Wrote: Chill down, and think about what I shown you....

My macro won't let my character be MOVED in certain place, don't you think that's exactly what you need? I was just giving you example.
You just need adjust macro like that for yourself.

And you can make it run to depo if you like aswell.

Just make waypoints from all these places directly to your "refill" label.
And in macro you set it up when somehow your character finds itself in place you don't want it too be.

I would've invite you to my ts and help with this, but I didn't like your attitude

(01-18-2017, 12:42 AM)Kazan Wrote: I DON'T HAVE TIME TO MAKE 1 MILLION OF MACROS WITH LOCATIONS WHEN I'M BOTTING ON EVERY GOOD RESPAWN IN HEXERA!!! I wanna make it in maximum 5 minutes, not in 50 hours...

And you think, you can have someone make it for speciallu for you? That others don't have anything else to do?
As i said, everything you want is already possible to do, just little of your OWN effort, don't be so selfish.

Btw, it wold be just a ONE macro, not even long one.
Self.PositionIn checks if you in certain AREA , RECTANGLE AREA, not just single SQM,
So you can pick highest west SQM postion of the spot and lowest east sqm
example.
(would return value 1, if you were in a this huge 50x50 square area)

And you use that 1
Code:
!RunPos!>=1
Killer.Stop()
Self.Stop()
exit()

And you like to setup MORE areas

Code:
RunPos1:=Self.PositionIn(30000, 30000, 7, 30010, 30010, 7)  
RunPos2:=Self.PositionIn(30020, 30020, 7, 30030, 30030, 7)  
RunPos3:=Self.PositionIn(30040, 30040, 7, 30050, 30050, 7)  
!RunPos1!>=1  [which1]
Killer.Stop()
Self.Stop()
exit()
{which1}
!RunPos2!>=1 [which2]
Killer.Stop()
Self.Stop()
CaveBot.GoLabel(BackToRefill_2)
exit()
{which2}
!RunPos3!>=1 [which3]
Killer.Stop()
Self.Stop()
CaveBot.GoLabel(BackToRefill_3)
exit()
{which3}
exit()

This would send you to different labels from 3 different areas you setup in SelfPositionIN
Everything you have to do next, is for each of this this areas, lead Labels in cavebot called BackToRefill_1 ,2 ,3, to connet with waypoint that takes you to refill.

Like I was thinkin'; Bbot still wants to kill first monsters what he was fighting before enter macro area, and than go to label from this macro. Now i tested this and it's not working like you said.

I will say this again; I wan't macro what will stop attack monsters (just start ignore them even if he attacked them before enter macro area) and run to label what i will choose. Every Bbot macro what i was trying to create, is doing it wrong! Bbot first kill monsters and than check macro!!! That's why i post proposal to create option what i was trying to create in macros (because it's impossible in Bbot)

If you don't believe me, check this by yourself. I made this macro today (sqm's area is between Ghaz'Haragoth mountain and north east prison corner)

100 {Ucieczka} RunPos:=Self.PositionIn(33596, 32416, 7, 33599, 32371, 7) !RunPos!>=1 Killer.Stop() Self.Stop() CaveBot.GoLabel(Spierdalamy) exit()

If i'm doing something wrong - tell me what and how to do this correctly

Positions (Corners);

South west; 33596, 32416, 7
South east; 33599, 32416, 7
North east; 33599, 32371, 7
North west; 33596, 32371, 7

Ofcourse if you want, you can make it alone and if it will be working i can pay you for this macro (in Tibia coins or KK's on hexera)

Ahh sorry Catar i was doing macro area from south west to north east not from north west to south east, and i wasn't now it's something important Big Grin

Now running to label it's working well Tongue

Tomorrow i will try to make "force refill"
So, you saying it is working now? You know what to do if i helped? ;D

(for others who read it: Self.PositionIn works from Left Top corner to Right Bottom)