Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] Potion Priority
Hi,
For now, as we know bot drinks potions as it likes.
I think Mega should add priority to potions, so people can choose which potion should be used first. Imagine a Knight getting his health and mana all the time drained, bot doesnt know what to use first, its just spamming. Also, if theres no pots, bot is still trying to use them, i think thats easly detectable.
Another thing, i think that pages Healer and Mana Tools should be merged into one, it would be easier to manage the priority if Mega decides to add it.
I think its all from me.
Cheers
(01-21-2017, 06:19 PM)Nortos Wrote: Hi,
For now, as we know bot drinks potions as it likes.
I think Mega should add priority to potions, so people can choose which potion should be used first. Imagine a Knight getting his health and mana all the time drained, bot doesnt know what to use first, its just spamming. Also, if theres no pots, bot is still trying to use them, i think thats easly detectable.
Another thing, i think that pages Healer and Mana Tools should be merged into one, it would be easier to manage the priority if Mega decides to add it.
I think its all from me.
Cheers

2000 {Low mana} SelfID:=Creature.Self() Self.Attacking()==0 Self.Mana%()<=90 Creature.ShootOn(!SelfID!, 268)

500 {Low mana target} SelfID:=Creature.Self() Self.Attacking()==1 Self.Mana%()<=90 Self.Health%()>=50 Creature.ShootOn(!SelfID!, 268)

And set health potion in healer on 100ms and 50% health.

Don't use again potions in healer ;P
There is priority already, you think what for is that Low Mid and High? its a kind of priority

and dont worry about detectable... bbot is for OTS now, but you're right, thats annoying.

And I don't recommend using macros over native functions.
I am aware that right now, tehre are some issues and bugs (weird becacuse i dont have them) but mega is working on a fix and more ways to adjust/control it.