Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
❕❗️8 retro pvp promotion package❕❗️ for only 78 usd?, noobs 100+???
Star 
Hello BBOT users I have a very good offer for all of you bbot community. I have in my hand 4 paladins on world ELDERA ready to be sold I want to offer you this great promotion just for this week because the truth is I'm not going to play tibia. I do not have time for this game and I'm big enough for these things and I do not really get much money out of it. There are people who have their business but make money very good money then it is worth following the money in these types of game like for an example people selling scripts or buying tibia coins and mulling over money but nevertheless it is not my case. now I offer these 4 accounts for only 78 dollars for all accounts are in the same world. These accounts will make you get money no doubt because they are already 100+ all and you are not going to fight anything at level up now another benefit for which these accounts in the personal are worth more than 20 dollars each account simple and simple Reason that are unregistred, that saves you from not waiting 30 days to change owner and not waste time for anything. And if you should buy the 4 because if they are money makers without a doubt

Rules.
im accepting middleman, notice these accounts are UNREGISTRED THEY ARE WORTH more money than expected.

1 account. paladin 149, paladin 150, it comes with a mage level 50. normal price 50 usd (since its unregistred)

2 account. paladin 114 paladin 104. it comes with a mage level 51. normal price 35 (since its unregistred)

3 account. paladin 102, paladin 51 skills 80. it comes with a mage level 46 with a mount that cost 450 tibia coins. normal price 30 (since its unregistred)

4 account knight 80, mage 30. it comes with 26 days premium and it gots 6 days voucher.

5 account knight 103, mage 30. it comes with 1kk on it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for all accounts 5 accounts they are around 150 usd aprox. your saving around 70 80 usd.

all those characters for a cheap amount of cash only for promotion im selling them all. they could even cost more for the simple reason they are unregistred normally for a 150 just 1 its over 40 35 usd now i got 2 paladins in the same account not seperate so that counts alot and for the simple fact they are also in a hard world retro pvp. so theirs many facts why im giving my character in that price EVEN tho its so cheap.... people can compare prices and check if
It is convenient or not.

add me on my skype.

luisfernando.skype.ariana
bumppppppppppppppppp