Quote:Version 81.0
+ Tibia 5N10.00 support
= Login dialog now requires Double-Click to login
= Improved new Open Corpses, better corpse detection
= Fixed some Looter bugs
+ New Macro function: Misc.Click and Misc.ClickEx
+ New Macro function: Tibia.WindowWidth and Tibia.WindowHeight
thank you master ! Big Grin the fastest update in the history Tongue
tested couple min, works good, looter feels improved.
i have few questions;

When Killer.Stop option will be working fine? (I mean; When in Bbot will be possible "ignore monsters" option when it's already attacking them)

Why Bbot always getting many debugs when i'm trying to open update file, and i need to download new bot from website?

Are there any chances for add "Force refill" option in bot? (I mean basic option - not incredibly difficult macro)

Ahhhhaaaaaa, what the fuck is that? I downloaded new Bbot version from website and when i'm trying to open it i see this; http://scr.hu/7aa2/8olwn
(02-07-2017, 09:49 PM)Kazan Wrote: Why Bbot always getting many debugs when i'm trying to open update file, and i need to download new bot from website?

Bugs, not debug... There is huge difference in meaning of this word. Google 'debugging' .

And you getting them is most likely antivirus related. I have to download from website aswell because my defence program won't let me update through bot client.

This error you got, never seen it, I don't have that problem, and I believe we even use same hexera tibia client.

This error, I believe it has something to do with a .png file? When you extracted new bbot, did you do it on new folder? Or into previous one?

I remember there are some graphics in data folder, maybe is missing something.

(02-07-2017, 09:49 PM)Kazan Wrote: When Killer.Stop option will be working fine? (I mean; When in Bbot will be possible "ignore monsters" option when it's already attacking them)

It's already on long list of things to do. But higher demand is on fixing other utility. Like reconnect.
(02-07-2017, 11:22 PM)Baalrukh Wrote: Hi, guys could You tell me please where to get Tibia client which is working on it ? I mean 5N10.00 can find It at all.

It works on any tibia above 8.5

And 5N its just a name that mega gave to new tibia 10 that Cipsoft put on their website.
(02-07-2017, 09:49 PM)Kazan Wrote: i have few questions;

When Killer.Stop option will be working fine? (I mean; When in Bbot will be possible "ignore monsters" option when it's already attacking them)

Why Bbot always getting many debugs when i'm trying to open update file, and i need to download new bot from website?

Are there any chances for add "Force refill" option in bot? (I mean basic option - not incredibly difficult macro)

Ahhhhaaaaaa, what the fuck is that? I downloaded new Bbot version from website and when i'm trying to open it i see this; http://scr.hu/7aa2/8olwn

Like your own image says: you got corrupted PNG files, probably in /Data/Sprites

Maybe you should try another un-extract tool (like 7-zip, winzip, winrar), and re-download.
(02-07-2017, 11:09 PM)Catar Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 09:49 PM)Kazan Wrote: Why Bbot always getting many debugs when i'm trying to open update file, and i need to download new bot from website?

Bugs, not debug... There is huge difference in meaning of this word. Google 'debugging' .

And you getting them is most likely antivirus related. I have to download from website aswell because my defence program won't let me update through bot client.

This error you got, never seen it, I don't have that problem, and I believe we even use same hexera tibia client.

This error, I believe it has something to do with a .png file? When you extracted new bbot, did you do it on new folder? Or into previous one?

I remember there are some graphics in data folder, maybe is missing something.

(02-07-2017, 09:49 PM)Kazan Wrote: When Killer.Stop option will be working fine? (I mean; When in Bbot will be possible "ignore monsters" option when it's already attacking them)

It's already on long list of things to do. But higher demand is on fixing other utility. Like reconnect.

I fixed this. There was problem with screenshoot folder from older version so i moved it off and it's working now