Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 81.2 beta
Hello guys,

Quote:Version 81.1
* Fixed Attacker slow-downs
* Fixed Open Corpse was not respecting some delays, causing loss
= Mana Drinker - Pause Cavebot disabled by default, to avoid activating it on old scripts
Tried for little time, but it worked a LOT better.
(02-21-2017, 04:51 PM)Catar Wrote: it worked a LOT better.

It make me A LOT Big Grin
works good for me on hexera and global
thx
much better than previous one Smile good work mega Smile
I tested it too - really good job, it's working perfect
(02-21-2017, 05:06 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:

You made something wrong in new beta. Sometimes it ignore monster corpse after kill for a while and after this time if he still see corpse he will go back to it for open, but sometimes it runs away without opening or starting attack new monster and if new monster will die on old corpse he will open just 2nd monster. It's bug cause it's happening only sometimes, not always and it's not fault of variables cause i was trying long time to do something with this and it's impossible
(02-24-2017, 09:45 PM)Kazan Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 05:06 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:

You made something wrong in new beta. Sometimes it ignore monster corpse after kill for a while and after this time if he still see corpse he will go back to it for open, but sometimes it runs away without opening or starting attack new monster and if new monster will die on old corpse he will open just 2nd monster. It's bug cause it's happening only sometimes, not always and it's not fault of variables cause i was trying long time to do something with this and it's impossible

100% true Tongue
Friend I have some questions, the bbot will continue to work for otservers, can I buy license with confidence to use it in less than 10 versions?
(03-08-2017, 12:15 AM)fasttorn Wrote: Friend I have some questions, the bbot will continue to work for otservers, can I buy license with confidence to use it in less than 10 versions?

Yes.
Hi, BBot no work ?
(03-08-2017, 05:00 PM)DerwisBHR Wrote: Hi, BBot no work ?

http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?t...#pid118382