Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loot Distant Target
Hello!

What do you think about add option, what was possible in old Elfbot; "Loot Distant Target"? On/Off or with settings for range? I mean option what will make possible set when my character can open corpse (for example; Not open corpse what is too far from character, like 2sqms or more)
Cause it's little bit problematic, when i'm botting and using macro special areas (when character will enter area, he starts running to safe place) and someone will kill monster on this area when my character see this, he will go there to try open corpse and than he starts running to depot...
It's problem on guzzlemaws too, cause when i'm botting there i need to keep character close to the walls (he will die from 8 monsters there), and when someone will kill monster on screen, character go there to try open corpse, and stay there for kill rest of monsters. Then he got 8-pack and die.

Maybe option
I would agree for feature which ll loot only corpses that are around characters current position to avoid useless walking for bodies, especially when sometimes its bodies u cant open cuz ur not owner.
The thing is that loot/h would be less but exp/h would be higher, but well... We re playing on ots, so money arent our priority i guess.
But if u somehow need more money than exp then u could turn it off for moneymakers and turn it on on main characters.
There could be option to check(ON) that option or have it unchecked (OFF)
Whats ur opinion on it guys?

#edit
Btw. it would fix also ur problem
(02-26-2017, 01:23 PM)zarize Wrote: I would agree for feature which ll loot only corpses that are around characters current position to avoid useless walking for bodies, especially when sometimes its bodies u cant open cuz ur not owner.
The thing is that loot/h would be less but exp/h would be higher, but well... We re playing on ots, so money arent our priority i guess.
But if u somehow need more money than exp then u could turn it off for moneymakers and turn it on on main characters.
There could be option to check(ON) that option or have it unchecked (OFF)
Whats ur opinion on it guys?

#edit
Btw. it would fix also ur problem

That's what i was thinkin about Tongue

Maybe it can be like that; http://scr.hu/7aa2/atg79 ?
good idea
~Sepmer Fidelis~
Only and not repeatable Stasiuhere

Playing now on:
-Hexera
-W8 for new retro pvp