Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug of looter
There's a bug in looter (i'm sending post here official)

Many times (around 50% of) B-bot doesn't open corpses of monsters at start, just ignore them and start running waypoints or attack new monster (and after this open old corpse with new if it's possible).
It wasn't happening on 81.0 and 81.1 or on older versions.

Can you repair it mega? Tongue
Hello,

I'm investigating this issue, does it happen on long-run scripts as well?
(03-03-2017, 01:34 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Hello,

I'm investigating this issue, does it happen on long-run scripts as well?

It's happening on every script i have ;D

Everyone who use b-bot have same problem. Around 50% of times bbot start attacking monsters before open corpse from last one killed. I don't now where's the problem but i think there's a bug somewhere in delay between monster dying and opening corpse/start attacking next monster.

And it's always same - one time bbot kills 1 monster and open his corpse and than he kill next one, ignore his corpse - start attacking next one and after killing next monster he's tryin' to open 2 corpses (from first and secound monster). It's always same - 50%/50% times

Killing monster -> opening corpse -> Killing 2 monsters ->trying to open 2 corpses ->killing monster - >opening corpse ->killing 2 monsters ->trying to open 2 corpses... etc. etc.
Do you use BBot keep distancer or Tibia's?
(03-05-2017, 11:32 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Do you use BBot keep distancer or Tibia's?

I'm pretty sure he uses built in tibia follow.
Cuz bbot one is not as fast.