Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 82.1
Hello guys,

Quote:Version 82.1
* Fixed Variables not being applied when script is loaded, causing bugs on NPC Sell and NPC Buy

Attention:
If your script was affected, and you noticed bugs with NPC, please, send your script to my e-mail: admin [@] bmega [.] net
Hello, i bought the script but the "artist" can't fix 1 problem.

Bot after the update still has a problem with buying Great/Ultimate Spirit Potion's.
I tried all the tips about variables but bot still has a problem with buying this type potion's.

I would be very grateful for help.
(03-11-2017, 09:08 PM)koniobujca Wrote: Hello, i bought the script but the "artist" can't fix 1 problem.

Bot after the update still has a problem with buying Great/Ultimate Spirit Potion's.
I tried all the tips about variables but bot still has a problem with buying this type potion's.

I would be very grateful for help.

more details needed....

because it works good for most

Quote:If your script was affected, and you noticed bugs with NPC, please, send your script to my e-mail: admin [@] bmega [.] net

Or pm it to me, I'll forward to mega
(03-10-2017, 04:08 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Hello guys,

* Fixed Variables not being applied when script is loaded, causing bugs on NPC Sell and NPC Buy

Attention:
If your script was affected, and you noticed bugs with NPC, please, send your script to my e-mail: admin [@] bmega [.] net

[Image: cd5dc30fe86e145d6799ff4e1890e697.jpeg]

plx plx
(03-12-2017, 08:21 AM)Kazan Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 04:08 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Hello guys,

Attention:

http://scr.hu/7aa2/atg79

plx plx

Signed
~Sepmer Fidelis~
Only and not repeatable Stasiuhere

Playing now on:
-Hexera
-W8 for new retro pvp