• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
XLOG?
Hey!~

Need Macro when less than 100sd use utamo vita and xlog

give reput
Why would you want to Xlog ???

Thats so useles...

Just make refill
i don't know how make full refil from hexera castle furies Wink so i need xlog on utamo Wink
[macro]1000 {Auto Logout} Misc.ItemCountEx(sudden death rune)<=100 Status.ManaShield()==0 [AlreadyHasUtamo] Self.Say(utamo vita) {AlreadyHasUtamo} Self.Logout()[/macro]

BBot logout will keep the character stopped, using mana drinker and healer, attacking (stopped, not moving) and when the battle goes out, it will logout. In the next version, Tibia.Close() will be introduced to macros, but for now, you must use the safe Self.Logout() (may take some minutes to logout, waiting for battle)
ye, he kinda wants X log , some people abuse it on hexera - you close tibia client and monsters stop attacking you
(06-12-2017, 05:30 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: [macro]1000 {Auto Logout} Misc.ItemCountEx(sudden death rune)<=100 Status.ManaShield()==0 [AlreadyHasUtamo] Self.Say(utamo vita) {AlreadyHasUtamo} Self.Logout()[/macro]

BBot logout will keep the character stopped, using mana drinker and healer, attacking (stopped, not moving) and when the battle goes out, it will logout. In the next version, Tibia.Close() will be introduced to macros, but for now, you must use the safe Self.Logout() (may take some minutes to logout, waiting for battle)

when im kicked bbot write password login open main bp there is not sd so make utamo and log out. what's wrong? i got open backpack's
The problem is with Reconnect. There's a trick to stop that: create an empty script [call it: stop] (with no reconnect, no waypoint or whanever) and add this to the end of the macro: Bot.LoadSettings(stop)