Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bbot options doesn't work
Rainbow 
Hi Guys I have problem with bbot I mean I use bbot on 8.6 ots and something weird is happening all the time for example cavebot,looting,extras like full light etc is working but when it comes to setup healing it doesn't work even I tried to use macro healing or mana burn script it doesn't work at all. Mana training too Sad does anybody know what is going on with this Angry Huh? Thx and waiting for opinions !
How did you set it up? Because very likely, you did that wrong

Tested on 8.6 works fine
Normal way .... I have clicked on utani gran hur to make it auto cast it didn't work too... and the healing I saw in tutorial but it's very easy to do coz I used elfbot many times ... maybe there is something with the server that is blocking it the server is Erpegia.net thx......
(06-26-2017, 09:07 AM)Falcon93 Wrote: ...maybe there is something with the server that is blocking it ...

Obviously, it says on Erpegia.net website, that client has anti-bot....

If you have the problem with your sight, go to ophthalmologist.

[Image: ii9zAFo.png]
(06-26-2017, 10:47 AM)Catar Wrote:
(06-26-2017, 09:07 AM)Falcon93 Wrote: ...maybe there is something with the server that is blocking it ...

Obviously, it says on Erpegia.net website, that client has anti-bot....

If you have the problem with your sight, go to ophthalmologist.

[Image: ii9zAFo.png]

It doesn't matter mr "I know everything" coz I can use all options even cavebot are you blind ? I wrote cavebot targeting everything is ok just healing mana burn and macros ... use your brain next time thx!
(06-26-2017, 11:16 AM)Falcon93 Wrote: mr "I know everything"

i dont know everything, I simply can READ, which apparently you still learning.
Don't you think, that maybe its how their anti-bot works? Block autoheal, and nobody will afkbot cuz they can't without heal?

Better find ots where botting is not forbidden...