Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General doc and party invnite
Hi,

I'm new to BBot. I'm an avid user of botting software, particularly the one with a name of a monster with pointy ears! Tongue

Does anyone know how to use party.invite macro? I'm new to using them and it seems that you have to put an ID of the creature in to invite.... help? Smile

Also, does anyone know where a comprehensive manual with commands, variables etc are? Because onthe wiki page it doesn't seem to be fully up-to-date?
Hello,

I'll update the wiki commands, sorry for that.

To use the party commands, you need something like this:

[macro]1600 {Auto Invite Party} FriendID:=Creature.ByName(Your Friend Name Here) Party.Status(!FriendID!)==:None Party.Invite(!FriendID!)[/macro]

[macro]1600 {Auto Accept Party} FriendID:=Creature.ByName(Your Friend Name Here) Party.Inviting(!FriendID!) Party.Join(!FriendID!)[/macro]

It is important to check the status of your friend's party before using commands like Party.Invite and Party.Join
thanks MegaNo0body. It works really well, but the issue is that it doesn't work well if you're not in PZ.

I'm botting in a spawn but to avoid the antibot software I have to relog every 90 seconds or so... and it doesn't accept the invite then, until in PZ.

Any ideas?
PZ shouldn't affect party, can you please run this macro:

[macro]2000 {Debug Party} FriendID:=Creatures.ByName(Your Friend ID) SelfPartyStatus:=Party.Status(!SelfID!) FriendPartyStatus:=Party.Status(!FriendID!) HUD.Display(Your party status: !SelfPartyStatus! friends party status: !FriendPartyStatus!)[/macro]

It will show some info on screen, please, paste a photo of those infos here. One time, inside PZ, other time, outside PZ.
(08-21-2017, 05:03 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: PZ shouldn't affect party, can you please run this macro:

[macro]2000 {Debug Party} FriendID:=Creatures.ByName(Your Friend ID) SelfPartyStatus:=Party.Status(!SelfID!) FriendPartyStatus:=Party.Status(!FriendID!) HUD.Display(Your party status: !SelfPartyStatus! friends party status: !FriendPartyStatus!)[/macro]

It will show some info on screen, please, paste a photo of those infos here. One time, inside PZ, other time, outside PZ.

How can I make a exori macro, but it cast the spell when party people/person are on screen, but when someone who does not is on the party appears the macro does'nt cast exori. Sorry for my bad english, brazil rulez
Other question, other thread! =]