Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot works on Tibia 9.98?
i was trying to open it on a server, ant it crashes my tibia.
Someone can help me?

Thanks
9.98?

Cipsoft never released such client.

Bbot doesn't work with modified ones
(10-22-2017, 04:07 AM)Catar Wrote: 9.98?

Cipsoft never released such client.

Bbot doesn't work with modified ones

sorry, 10.98
I think it doesnt work because at the top of the screen it says BS17a instead of Tibia, ant it crashes the bot/client, do U know a way to change the title of the window?
It's modified client then.

But one thing you can try, make sure client is "Tibia.exe "
If you know the base Tibia client used in that custom client, you can use Client Tools (in BBot's login screen) to launch the game with specified version.

That way, BBot will not try to automatically detect the version, and may fix some of the crashes.
(10-22-2017, 01:02 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: If you know the base Tibia client used in that custom client, you can use Client Tools (in BBot's login screen) to launch the game with specified version.

That way, BBot will not try to automatically detect the version, and may fix some of the crashes.

I've tried to do that, but i dont know if is right, the way I did it didnt work out, can u take a look on the printscreen?

https://imgur.com/a/cOYow

Thanks!

EDIT: I thing i made it work, but it still crashes, because the "BS17a" in the top of the window as you can see in the print.
I got same error!!

Please @MegaNo0body could you help us?
You all playing on some kind of modified client, that won't work. Only original releases of Cipsoft Tibia clients are supported
That error about Mutex shouldn't affect normal BBot. But using two bots on the same client may.

Have you tried without Magebot?