Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRITICAL ERROR
Hi. Why when im doing script on feyrist (weakend freazzlemaw etc) bbot stops and have Critical error? I just have this in feyrist. Never saw this before. Can i do something with this? pls help me
Just read what critical error says, it usually explains whats wrong
make SS
There wasnt any explains. Just critical error and something about bbot sending this to forum or something like this
[Image: ekmcb0tjx8us_t.jpg]
Besides that should be white text aswell . btw best will be if u just show me that script you using and explain at what moment error happens
did it
can u make some screenshots how this place look like? if its a new place made after tibia 11 came out, it may be missing item ID in bbot

that script u sent me is so basic there is nothing that could fail in there

you didnt even set up healing
[Image: dn11dlt485gi_t.jpg]

[Image: yag03m1qbguo_t.jpg]

On second screen you can see this floor. I think this floor can be a problem tbh. I didnt even set up healing cuz i know that is not problem. Just do wpt's + killer to show you maybe i did something wrong. But if i tried to go there second time i saw bbot doing every sqm waypoint on this special floor. Maybe that is error bcs everytime when im coming to waypoints on this floor Critical error comes back. I did ss just to show you place i didnt even had used this script atm. I think something is wrong with this floor. I hope that can be somehow edited.
What can you do, is Press ALT+F8 and in left top corner check all ID of these floors (NOT THE NUMBER in "Youy see item type...." but actuall ID view by bot.

After u get all of these new floor ID
put them in BBot.Items.txt in your bbot data folder

looking like this example of wooden panel floor of ID 408,

144 is a flag for ground

also add this weird rainbow lava thing with flag 48
ID,48,0,0,0,
K i added this floor to bbot.items and atm i dont have error. I will test that and i hope that was the problem

I added ID which you can see on screen and it works too. Anyway thanks for your helping. I should use more brain next time instead of doing a thread. But maybe it will help someone else if they had the same problem.
can u list them in here? so we can all get them updated one day ;D
Just id's of floor i have to list?
Floor, Edges and corners, (sqm's when one floor changes into another)

[Image: cr3Rbio.png]
Every corner have the same id like this floor.
Floor is 25427 this lava or idk what is this 23140.
I have problem with stairs too i added id's to rampUp but still i have to use move N macro

And another problem is i cant open corpses on this floor even if i added this.

As i can see you are BBOT leader so i can give you my acc and script. And you can look what's wrong with that.
(01-06-2018, 03:32 PM)eldeNs Wrote: I have problem with stairs too i added id's to rampUp but still i have to use move N macro
And another problem is i cant open corpses on this floor even if i added this.

THe problem is bbot wasnt made yet for sprites that came out with tibia 11

About new ID for ramp up, u also need add this like floor and lava, but flag you should use for stairs UP is 16 and down is 144

rampUPid,16,0,0,0,
rampDOWN or hole ID,144,0,0,0,

remmber to add all directions

I wont really be able to test anything with script becasue i dont play any Tibia, and didnt play for a looong time so im out of practise (could easly die Tongue).
I can only look into it with notepad and see if there arent any obvious errors.