Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot error trying to login
Everytime I try to login at the bbot executable, it gives me the error in the picture. The same occurs when I try to register my tibia client (10.99) in the "Client Tools".

What should I do? I've just paid for it today (30 days)[Image: Untitled1.jpg] Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You didn't unpack zip correctly. Missing files.
Also add in antivirus and firewall exceptions

Download 82.6
(03-27-2018, 05:39 AM)Catar Wrote: You didn't unpack zip correctly. Missing files.
Also add in antivirus and firewall exceptions

Download 82.6

There wasnt any missing file. The 82.6 gave me the same error. Resolution: unzipped the folder at c:/ (any other folder would give the same error trying to login)

Thanks anyway!
Huh? its gotta be some firewall /antivirus issue tho, missing file, meaning that something either got quarantined or deleted after u unpacked.

I have to keep it in exceptions, otherwise, simple win 10 defender will block it
(03-28-2018, 05:45 PM)Catar Wrote: Huh? its gotta be some firewall /antivirus issue tho, missing file, meaning that something either got quarantined or deleted after u unpacked.

I have to keep it in exceptions, otherwise, simple win 10 defender will block it

I've found it really strange too, but the files were identical (amount, size etc.) on both folders. Didn't change anything in firewall/av etc.
Searching on google some ppl got the same error using other programs (like coreldraw) and said that installing at C: solved the problem... so I guessed why not lol and it worked like a charm.