Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bbot kicking me out

Hello, I have a problem; I play on madnessalive.com server and bbot keeps randomly kicking me out while keeping me online while I'm botting.
So it kicks me out and I either die in the spawn, or it logs back in, backpacks closed, continues the script and doesn't loot anything. Does anyone know what's causing this and if I can fix this?
bbot doesnt kick you, that server may,

Their rules specifically say, no bots allowed, and since its very little players on it, gm can easily check everyone manually
[Image: Gb7BQKj.png]

i wouldn't be surprised if they have some countermeasures to kick/ban botters

After it logs in with bp closed, you should have "open backpacks" option checked also recommend "minmize bp"
(05-22-2018, 03:30 PM)Catar Wrote: bbot doesnt kick you, that server may,

Their rules specifically say, no bots allowed, and since its very little players on it, gm can easily check everyone manually
[Image: Gb7BQKj.png]

i wouldn't be surprised if they have some countermeasures to kick/ban botters

After it logs in with bp closed, you should have "open backpacks" option checked also recommend "minmize bp"

It's true that is says no botting allowed, but everyone uses bot on the server. And I'm not exaggerating, everyone either has bbot or xenobot, and other players don't have the problem I'm having. I may have something checked that shouldn't be checked..
One more question - would reconnect manager help with that problem if I set it correctly, since it only logs into my acc but not the specific character even when I activate it.
nothing that bbot does, has anything to do with you getting kicked from server,
sure bot have option to logout, but impossible while in combat,
maybe your internet connection is bad, or wifi signal w/e
Alright, well thank you for the reply. Guess I'll just have to learn to live with it.
Can you try to look at the packets when you get logget out? Shift+Ctrl+D will open Debug Tools. There, you can click on Packets and see what BBot is sending.
Bug 
Hello i have the same Problems...

Bbot is kicking the char during cavebot i cant check the crash report or something like that. AngryConfused