Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Resseler Offline since 2016
Hello.
27 may 2018 I send 100 tibia coins to GamerBRShop in order to purchase bbot license for one month.

Still haven't recived premium time. Still got no respond from reseller.

I checked out when he logged in last time and that was in 2016.

You are adversiting him on your website even if he's not active anymore.

I want my one month license. Tibia coins are still easy to trade currency. I could get real money for it, but I decided to get the bot. For now got nothing instead. Please solve my problem and eventualy delette this resseler form your official website in order not to loose your customers and not to waste yours customers time. (If indeed he is inactive since 2016)
(05-31-2018, 08:26 AM)loki1500 Wrote: Hello.
27 may 2018 I send 100 tibia coins to GamerBRShop in order to purchase bbot license for one month.

Still haven't recived premium time. Still got no respond from reseller.

I checked out when he logged in last time and that was in 2016.

You are adversiting him on your website even if he's not active anymore.

I want my one month license. Tibia coins are still easy to trade currency. I could get real money for it, but I decided to get the bot. For now got nothing instead. Please solve my problem and eventualy delette this resseler form your official website in order not to loose your customers and not to waste yours customers time. (If indeed he is inactive since 2016)

Hello Loki,

I would prefer if you were Thor.

Any news? You should have received it.
Yes. I recived it. Thanks a lot.

Question for the future.. should I still use this reseller or indeed he is not active anymore?
He is active, but his payment process is manual, sometimes he forget to send some payments.

He is a good person, and like any human, he commit errors! Smile

I'm sorry for making you wait.