Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot went temporarely free (closed promotion)
Hello guys,

Payment issues
Due to several problems with our main payment system lots of users were affected, we decided to give everyone a free acces to BBot until the payment system normalizes.

We are working together with the payment gateways and looking for alternative payment options.

Please, share the cool payment options you know, that would be nice to have in BBot. I've heard about DotPay and PayU. Also, I'm thinking about bringing back DaoPay.

Solution - Free period
BBot download and login is available for anyone, even for new accounts. Your 'Free Account' will be able to login on BBot.

Current premium users:
You will not be mistreated! After the free period goes off, all the days you have lost will be recovered with a little extra!

Please, take the opportunity to share with your friends BBot, show them how nice and easy it is! Smile

Update July/2018
The BBot was set to disallow free accounts, we tried some payment methods but unfortunately we couldn't find a SMS payment method that allows game bots. If you have any suggestion, please let us know. All users who had premium time in the last 40 days, received a 40 days free payment Smile

Thanks,

Best regards,
Mega
I believe that pagseguro is the best method for payment BR.
Hello, is the BBot still Free? If Yes, i can't download it...

If not please let me know...
it is free, but weirdly, download is locked,

maybe accidentally

Check PM