Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's improve NPC.Say
First of all i would like to say hello to everyone - i come back to hexera so it means that i ll also back to bbot Tongue

So here is my idea what we can improve.

Bot often get stucked in mana shop or just in same location near NPC because SQM is blocked...

One of solution:

-create Special SQM. User of bbot should ve option to add this Special SQM to SQMS from where character is able to say 'hi' to NPC.

For instance:
We ve got 5 SQMS from where we can talk to NPC. So we have to add 5 special sqms and bot should check each one. If it ll find empty one, then it should just take this position and say hi.

I bet that there are also other ways to make it work better so post below your proposals guys and what do you think about it in general?
http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=28130
thanks, gonna check this soon
My preferred solution is to use a fullcheck with a creature distance check, e.g: @NPCName<3

But I agree that it should be easier
Command which would allow us to check if sqm is either available or not would be also helpful
(06-30-2018, 09:18 PM)zarize Wrote: Command which would allow us to check if sqm is either available or not would be also helpful

that already exists, it's used in thread /vid i showed you, read explanation in spoiler
(06-30-2018, 09:54 PM)Catar Wrote:
(06-30-2018, 09:18 PM)zarize Wrote: Command which would allow us to check if sqm is either available or not would be also helpful

that already exists, it's used in thread /vid i showed you, read explanation in spoiler

definitely i ll check this today!

and how about stuff for imbuements? dont u like it?
(07-01-2018, 06:36 AM)zarize Wrote: and how about stuff for imbuements? dont u like it?

I don't rly care for it, to much work for something you only need to do once/twice a day
(07-01-2018, 11:13 AM)Catar Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 06:36 AM)zarize Wrote: and how about stuff for imbuements? dont u like it?

I don't rly care for it, to much work for something you only need to do once/twice a day

well, if there was 1 command which would allow us to use item from map on EQ it would fix problem since we could use few macros Tongue