Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 84.0
Hello guys,

The biggest change is the introduction of String variables, that add incredible powers to the Macro engine. Beyond that, we also added a When systems, a kind of event system for macros. We also added several new macros that allow the user to explore more the Tibia client. For example: Container and Map macros. There are new kinds of macros that also output to variables, they are very helpful.

Cassino is now possible to implement and this script is pretty interesting as it introduce several state management and examples of how powerful the Macros can go.

FREE CASSINO SCRIPT by MegaNo0body

Quote:Version 84.0
= Looter interface revamped
= Variables interface revamped
+ New String Macro functions and engine support
+ New Container macro functions
+ New Map.Find/Map.UseOn.Equip macro functions
= The Distance Keeper will now consider all the enemies on screen (using their Killer priorities as score)

The documentation was updated to refresh the new macros. Click here to see the documentation!
Code:
Map.UseOn.Equip(25060, 32953, 32074, 7, 8097)

i tried to run this macro (use shrine in venore on eq) but seems like it doesnt work Tongue
(09-08-2018, 08:44 AM)zarize Wrote:
Code:

i tried to run this macro (use shrine in venore on eq) but seems like it doesnt work Tongue

You're uising it wrong

Map.UseOn.Equip(25060, 32953, 32074, 7, Helmet or Head; Amulet; Backpack; Armor; RightHand or Right; LeftHand or Left; Legs; Boots; Ring; Ammunition or Ammo )
(09-08-2018, 10:53 AM)Catar Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 08:44 AM)zarize Wrote:
Code:

You're uising it wrong

Map.UseOn.Equip(25060, 32953, 32074, 7, Helmet or Head; Amulet; Backpack; Armor; RightHand or Right; LeftHand or Left; Legs; Boots; Ring; Ammunition or Ammo )

Thank you for your message, however, it still doesn't work :|
Have any1 tried it?
Testing it is not working, I`ll fix it to 84.1.

Find more bugs guys! Smile
(09-08-2018, 11:21 AM)zarize Wrote: Thank you for your message, however, it still doesn't work :|
Have any1 tried it?

Im telling you, you doing it wrong

Tested, it works

like always i have a problem xD
thanks!
(09-08-2018, 03:06 PM)zarize Wrote: like always i have a problem xD
thanks!

So what was the problem this time?
Blocker bug found:
Now the Macro engine is using case-sensitive to match function names, exit() and Exit() aren`t working equals as it worked in the past.
(09-08-2018, 06:03 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Blocker bug found:
Now the Macro engine is using case-sensitive to match function names, exit() and Exit() aren`t working equals as it worked in the past.
This means:
Everyone BEWARE,
For this version 84.0 all macro commands need to be exactly as listed in http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=macros_commands
Starting with Capital letters in begining and after each . (dot)

Self.Say(text) not self.say

Exit() not exit()

This means, all macros everyone has right now will certainly malfunction, so be cautious
Just something i came up with using new Map.Find(ID, X, Y, Z, Range, OnlyTopItem?) macro

To spot location of fresh dragon lord corpse (has diferent ID for first 10 seconds)
and if it has Map.ItemOnTop.ID a fire field on it to Map.UseOn destroy field on that corpse

Code:
Map.Find(5984, :X, :Y, :Z, 3, :false)  
Map.ItemOnTop.ID(!Found.X, !Found.Y, !Found.Z)==2123
Map.UseOn(3148, 2123, !Found.X, !Found.Y, !Found.Z, 4)

where 5984 is DL corpse ID, 2123 is Fire field ID and 3148 is destroy field ID
okay... i figured out what was wrong... i moved some of files to old version of bbot, but i think i missed some of them and that is why it didnt work.... i tried it with totally new version as it was uploaded and it worked out

#edit

possible to add in next update? self.skill or self.stat or whatever Big Grin
Once it would be done then we could do automatization to imbuements Wink
[Image: 6RrDt4L.png]
#refresh
Any info regarding my last post? I am really waiting for it, it would allow us to make automatization for imbuing (huge thing for botters). I can make a guide how how to set it up (after it would be implemented)
Where can i download the bot??

the website is offline, i cant download it
(09-21-2018, 01:47 PM)lamonato Wrote: Where can i download the bot??

http://bbot.bmega.net/

its working for me
(09-21-2018, 02:56 PM)zarize Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 01:47 PM)lamonato Wrote: Where can i download the bot??

http://bbot.bmega.net/

its working for me

really bro? :/ here just a white screen, used chrome and firefox
(09-21-2018, 03:01 PM)lamonato Wrote: really bro? :/ here just a white screen, used chrome and firefox

Works normally
(09-09-2018, 08:55 AM)zarize Wrote: okay... i figured out what was wrong... i moved some of files to old version of bbot, but i think i missed some of them and that is why it didnt work.... i tried it with totally new version as it was uploaded and it worked out

#edit

possible to add in next update? self.skill or self.stat or whatever Big Grin
Once it would be done then we could do automatization to imbuements Wink
[Image: 6RrDt4L.png]

#refresh