Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange problem.
Hi, after half a year break from using the services of BBot, i decided to come back to him, but i met with the odd behavior of the bot, exactly :

1. [Cavebot] - When I'm doing waypoints, they're doing what 1 sqm, earlier they were done every couple, and worst of all, the bot doesn't want go up the any stairs Sad

2. [Looter] - Option doesn't work at all, bot ignored all corpes, when manually open corpes he looted to selected backpaks.

@Earlier i did scripts full-afk on any proffesions and i've never had a problem with it.
2. You need to customize corpses Smile
(09-15-2018, 12:52 PM)Alve Wrote: 2. You need to customize corpses Smile

What you mean?, that i have to select option "Loot" and "Open Corpses"? - ...
Do you play on any OTS with customized client? cuz that may be issue,

You can add/edit IDs of certain types of objects in Data\BBot.Items.txt

Like ramps (stairs)@RampUp @RampDown or clickable @Ladder

About looter, I cant check I don't play anymore, but looter wasn't touched in any recent patches i think. should still work.

You can adjust timings of looter behaviour in variables.
(09-15-2018, 04:52 PM)Catar Wrote: Do you play on any OTS with customized client? cuz that may be issue,

You can add/edit IDs of certain types of objects in Data\BBot.Items.txt

Like ramps (stairs)@RampUp @RampDown or clickable @Ladder

About looter, I cant check I don't play anymore, but looter wasn't touched in any recent patches i think. should still work.

You can adjust timings of looter behaviour in variables.

Ye, i'm playing on OTS client, but now check id in game "stairs" & "ladder" and it's the same as in the folder Data\BBot.Items.txt.

I think you're right, it's probably client issue, but it's strange, because earlier i bot on hexera, and never had any problems Sad

@EDIT - Now "killer" stopped working properly ; (
(09-15-2018, 05:52 PM)Twojstary Wrote: earlier i bot on hexera, and never had any problems Sad

hexera works with clean original cipsoft tibia clients,

OTS like recently popular Kasteria won't work

So unless OTS you play on allows of use original Cipsoft client with ip changer, you may never be able to use full functionality of bbot
(09-15-2018, 06:08 PM)Catar Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 05:52 PM)Twojstary Wrote: earlier i bot on hexera, and never had any problems Sad

So unless OTS you play on allows of use original Cipsoft client with ip changer, you may never be able to use full functionality of bbot

No it's not Kasteria, it's Gunzodus.net client 10.90 like on Hexera.net Wink
(09-15-2018, 06:26 PM)Twojstary Wrote: No it's not Kasteria, it's Gunzodus.net client 10.90 like on Hexera.net Wink

Okay, but can you play that server with clean cipsoft client?
(09-15-2018, 06:26 PM)Twojstary Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 06:08 PM)Catar Wrote:

No it's not Kasteria, it's Gunzodus.net client 10.90 like on Hexera.net Wink

If you know the exact version, please, try launching the custom client and setting the version into the Multi Client Tools. When the custom client is launched by the MC Tools, BBot will recognize it even if the client was modified to disappear.

However: if you don't know the exact version, you will crash your game. Test it safely!