Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Need a macro for training with exercise axe , wand ...
Need a macro for training with exercise axe , wand ...
Can someone do that ? I already tried and i cant.
more details
(09-21-2018, 05:10 PM)Catar Wrote: more details

The new style of training skill is u buy exercise axe's in the npc and use on a exercise dummy , u need to click with the right botton in the exercise axe and left click in the exercise dummy , the exercise dummy is a acessory for a house , i already tried MapUseOn , MapTool ... i think the ID's r not added in the bot yet , coz they r new itens. Im new with the macros , u probably can fix that
if its not added, you can check in /Data/BBot.Items.txt and manually add it

show me in short vid or few step by step screenshots how this training works.

But if i understand for now, u need to use item from the map, on other item on the map.

OR you have that axe in inventory and u have to use it on the map? = Map.UseOn(ThatAxeID, DummyID, X, Y, Z, Range)

What server is that?
(09-21-2018, 06:55 PM)Catar Wrote: if its not added, you can check in /Data/BBot.Items.txt and manually add it

show me in short vid or few step by step screenshots how this training works.

But if i understand for now, u need to use item from the map, on other item on the map.

OR you have that axe in inventory and u have to use it on the map? = Map.UseOn(ThatAxeID, DummyID, X, Y, Z, Range)

What server is that?

Already is in the Bbot items , but doenst work with maptool and mapUseOn , i already did that (ThatAxeID, DummyID, X, Y, Z, Range).
Here is some print , take a look.
Its a Ot Server , Talera-Global , the site is talera.online

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)