Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i need macro to check self mana and level ,,Z"
i need macro to check Self.Mana%()<=15 and level Z==6 then go to label x

i mean 32625 32747 6
(6 is ,,z,, level)

how to write good?
What?
(10-09-2018, 04:08 AM)Catar Wrote: What?
i play in OT and vial of mana fluid and empty vial is the same id . How to make FullCheck (32625 32748 6:“Using one of 11 vials...” <5)
or making macro to checking my self mana % but he coming again again to label x so i wanna checking ,,z" level also.
so if player is on ,,z" lvl== 6 and self mana % <15 goto label x

how to write on bbot?
You must show me an example what do you want checked in where, because i can't make anything from what you're trying to say.

There are constants in macros to indicate position :X :Y :Z

:Z==6 (would check if Z is equal to 6, if that's what you're asking)
(10-09-2018, 04:47 PM)Catar Wrote: You must show me an example what do you want checked in where, because i can't make anything from what you're trying to say.

There are constants in macros to indicate position :X :Y :Z

:Z==6 (would check if Z is equal to 6, if that's what you're asking)

ok from the beginning///
I make cavebot and i wanna refil if my vial of mana fluid < 30 but its problem bcse vial of mana fluid and empty vial its the same id and its doesnt work.
so i got idea to refil if bot see inscription "Using one of 30 vials...” but i dont know how to wrire this FullCheck in bbot.

or make macro
1000 {log} Self.Mana%()<=15 and Z==6 bcse gotolavel "x" i hunting -1 from ground floor.
if i put only 1000 {log} Self.Mana%()<=15 gotolabel "x" bot will be coming all the time to label x and refil its impossible
Maybe you got better idea?
(10-09-2018, 05:30 PM)opol Wrote: ok from the beginning///
I make cavebot and i wanna refil if my vial of mana fluid < 30 but its problem bcse vial of mana fluid and empty vial its the same id and its doesnt work.
so i got idea to refil if bot see inscription "Using one of 30 vials...” but i dont know how to wrire this FullCheck in bbot.

or make macro
1000 {log} Self.Mana%()<=15 and Z==6 bcse gotolavel "x" i hunting -1 from ground floor.
if i put only 1000 {log} Self.Mana%()<=15 gotolabel "x" bot will be coming all the time to label x and refil its impossible

Well, obv if u have auto macro like that, it will tell bot to go to label every time it runs, meaning every 1000 miliseconds.

personally i used manual macros, and had them run from within cavebot as a waypoint.

Another way to do it is have a variable that will lock macro from running over and over again

For example something like this
Code:
!GoingBack==1
your
macro
in
here
GoingBack:=1

Then, after a refill, make manual macro waypoint with single command
GoingBack:=0

This will make your macro make cavebot to go to certain label only once, and will stop working until your other macro resets that variable
(10-09-2018, 06:26 PM)Catar Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 05:30 PM)opol Wrote: ok from the beginning///

or make macro

Well, obv if u have auto macro like that, it will tell bot to go to label every time it runs, meaning every 1000 miliseconds.

personally i used manual macros, and had them run from within cavebot as a waypoint.

Another way to do it is have a variable that will lock macro from running over and over again

For example something like this
Code:
!GoingBack==1
your
macro
in
here
GoingBack:=1

Then, after a refill, make manual macro waypoint with single command
GoingBack:=0

This will make your macro make cavebot to go to certain label only once, and will stop working until your other macro resets that variable

ok a make FullCheck (32257 31607 11:Self.Mana%()<50) but doesnt work
so its must be macro?
Can you show me how to make this macro Self.Mana%()<50 with go to label x? and after i put this in wpt
(10-09-2018, 10:35 PM)opol Wrote: ok a make FullCheck (32257 31607 11:Self.Mana%()<50) but doesnt work
so its must be macro?
Can you show me how to make this macro Self.Mana%()<50 with go to label x? and after i put this in wpt

OFC it doesnt work..... Dude, Cavebot cannont run macro commands directly, it can run manual macros.
(10-10-2018, 12:20 PM)Catar Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 10:35 PM)opol Wrote: ok a make FullCheck (32257 31607 11:Self.Mana%()<50) but doesnt work
so its must be macro?

OFC it doesnt work..... Dude, Cavebot cannont run macro commands directly, it can run manual macros.

ok plase wrtite to me this macro idk function in this bot