Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mwall timer
Hello guys !
I'm playing on OTS.
There is changed ID of MWALL so im trying to ask you about the mwall script. It's possible to make it on a MACRO? If someone know how to do it, please help me.
Also i want to make a script which will using pots(u can't walk on it) nearby target . Can someone help me with this scripts ?
nah sry, mwall timer is built in function that only BMega can edit

about that other thing, i have no idea what you meant.
Sorry for diffrent acc but..
U can't recopy this option in BBot ? of course i can pay some extra $$ For it.
Also can you help me with script with pots ? I mean throwing XXX ID nearby target position or 2 sqm near him
Why you have more than 1 acc on forum? (u have 3 that i see, wtf)

(10-16-2018, 06:38 PM)Insider Wrote: I mean throwing XXX ID nearby target position or 2 sqm near him

in random place around it?
I bought many licenses ^^
in random place around it?
I mean at my version of tibia u can't stand at POT it's like grav vita but u can push it . I want to throw this ( u can wear it to bp) to 2 sqms in front of target
(10-16-2018, 06:47 PM)Insider Wrote: I bought many licenses ^^
that's not excuse

Okay i got an idea, but can't really make it throw in front of target, no way of putting in variable the direction target is facing.

but i can make it throw between you and target, or on other side of target, which one you preffer?
This second version. On other side of target

Can you put in private messange ? I don't want many ppl to know this script Smile
nope, not doing private macros (read my signature), everything goes on forum

tired today,

easy to make it know if target is on left and right

now trying to figure out how i will make it choose to throw north and south
Okey, thanks If u will make it i can be happy Smile
Try this, only works left and right for now, maybe on my off day, i'll make it smarter

Change throwID , i tested with coins
HAD TO CHANGE SOMETHING, copy macro again if u have from before this edit

[macro]50 {ThrowLeftRightFromTarget} throwID:=3031 Self.Attacking()==:True cX:=Creature.X(:TargetID) cY:=Creature.Y(:TargetID) cDis:=Creature.DistanceToSelf(:TargetID) cNY:=Sub(!cY, 1) cSY:=Add(!cY, 1) cWX:=Sub(!cX, 1) cEX:=Add(!cX, 1) {Map.ItemOnTop.ID(X, Y, Z)} Self.X()<!cX [on left] Self.X()>!cX [on right] exit() {on left} Map.HasID(!throwID, !cWX, !cY, :Z)<>1 [leftN] Map.Thrown(!throwID, 1, !cWX, !cY, :Z) exit() {leftN} Map.HasID(!throwID, !cWX, !cNY, :Z)<>1 [leftS] Map.Thrown(!throwID, 1, !cWX, !cNY, :Z) exit() {leftS} Map.HasID(!throwID, !cWX, !cSY, :Z)<>1 Map.Thrown(!throwID, 1, !cWX, !cSY, :Z) exit() {on right} Map.HasID(!throwID, !cEX, !cY, :Z)<>1 [rightN] Map.Thrown(!throwID, 1, !cEX, !cY, :Z) exit() {rightN} Map.HasID(!throwID, !cEX, !cNY, :Z)<>1 [rightS] Map.Thrown(!throwID, 1, !cEX, !cNY, :Z) exit() {rightS} Map.HasID(!throwID, !cEX, !cSY, :Z)<>1 Map.Thrown(!throwID, 1, !cEX, !cSY, :Z) exit() [/macro]

If you want to make it on KeyPress
add
Tibia.KeyDown(...) command in front of everything
I'm noob as F*ck in this bbot... What version should I have ? To use Tibia.KeyDown?

I'll be happy if u can make it for north and south too Smile Of course it's working very well ! <3
(10-17-2018, 12:40 PM)Insider Wrote: I'm noob as F*ck in this bbot... What version should I have ? To use Tibia.KeyDown?

Version of what? Tibia.KeyDown is very old macro command, works on any of versions avaiable now.

About north and south its not so easy,

lots of math in it ;D need to specify excatly when target has to be considered north.

It would be easy to make north for ONLY targets exactly north, at same X and different Y

but problem is when target is bit diagonal.
Okey Thanks you for it. It really helps me ;P
I'm waiting to second part <3

Also It don't work in manual keyboard ;C ( It putting it only 1 time Idk why.. not at every click)
Can you write it ? Please <3
+1 Can you tell me that ?
tell what?

how to make it on button press?

add for example this in beginning of macro

Tibia.KeyDown(:K_NUMPAD0)==1