Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QUESTION FOR BBOT PROFESSIONALS (PLEASE HELP ME)
can someone explain to me in detail how I program my bot for when I have 500 runes in the pack regardless of where the hunt is that the char is disable the attack and leave the hunt to make a refill?

reward with reput
Hello, the requested macro is below, just change the ID of the rune to the one you prefer and the quantity you prefer. For the macro to work flawlessly it is necessary to backpack that the runes are open.
Also assumed to know what a label is in the cavebot right? if you know change Refiler by the name of your label to refile.

Regards, LucasN

Code:
5000 {Check Rune} Rune:=3160 Amount:=173 Misc.ItemCountEx(!Rune)=<!Amount Misc.Alert(No rune) CaveBot.GoLabel(Refiler)
I don't really understand how this could replace a classic FullCheck in the entrace of the cave, because if you use a GoLabel in the middle of the cave, it may fail, without knowing how to approach that place.
Hello, I'm asking about somethin simillary to a mwall timer. I'm playing on server which mwall rune ID is 3180(normal) but if i will use it changes to 7778. Someone know how to change it ? Or just how to do script simillary to check time of mwall ?