Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
MSG here when You need macros
so maby change fraze for it:
Code:
Creatures.PlayersOnScreen==01
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
i had to worked it out, regards make scripters

1000 {Attacks Avoid PK} shootID:=3155 target:=Creature.Attacking() Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()>=1 Creature.ByName(name monster)>=1 Creature.ShootOn(!target!, !shootID!)
i need a macro, if someone atak me send a msg to my guild channel, HEEEEEEELP!
(02-26-2015, 07:06 AM)[email protected] Wrote: i need a macro, if someone atak me send a msg to my guild channel, HEEEEEEELP!

You know number of the channel? ;s
I need macro that when there is 1 demon skeleton on screen put on stealth ring , after he leaves take it out. Also need for when attacking demon skeleton if appears ghoul stop attack ds and attack ghoul first . Ty broo Smile
Try:

Stop attack and attack ghoul:
Code:
1000 {attack ghoul} Creatures.ByNameBeside(Ghoul)=>1 Self.Stop() Creature.Attack(Ghoul)

Add stealth ring if demon skeleton on screen:
Code:
500 {equip stealth} Creatures.ByName(Demon Skeleton)=>1 Self.Equip.Ring(3049)

Remove stealth ring without demon skeletons:
Code:
500 {unequip stealth} Creatures.ByName(Demon Skeleton)=0 Self.UnEquip.Ring(0)
Ghoul macro worked well, but the ones of stealth ring just made me die Sad
Question 
need for macro to open backapack , not open the parcels that are within the backpack that is possible?
Soo i'm here again...
I'm boting a paladin on amazon camp and what i need is:
My pala come from city with 15 spears, if he drops some spears from valkirie he would loot only necessary to make 15 spears on hand and maybe if he drops hunting spears he would put the spears from hand to backpack and equip hunting spears to hand and after finish hunting spears it would put normal spears on hand .
I dont know if its totally possible but i would thanks from now if someone know how to do it
Smile
Tongue 
oi falo para vc quero q vc ajude quero un macro de reconectar character. LA NUEVA ACTUALIZACION DE TIBIA NO ME DEJA RECONECTAR NORMALMENTE

GRACIAS...
(03-06-2015, 05:07 PM)omerfuentes Wrote: oi falo para vc quero q vc ajude quero un macro de reconectar character. LA NUEVA ACTUALIZACION DE TIBIA NO ME DEJA RECONECTAR NORMALMENTE

GRACIAS...

Not is possible.
Hello! I exp at fenrock and as you know, dl's there have small area after they are kicked. My character is going for example straight left, and DL dissapear. How to fix it? I do not have ideas. Is there any macro, which allow my player to not leave so far from dl resp?
(03-06-2015, 10:08 PM)kosmos Wrote: Hello! I exp at fenrock and as you know, dl's there have small area after they are kicked. My character is going for example straight left, and DL dissapear. How to fix it? I do not have ideas. Is there any macro, which allow my player to not leave so far from dl resp?

You must use special sqm for making areas
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
hi sir, looking for macro when not have cap, drop items but just when open dead corpse, coz urs previous macros drop items that i have in backpack...

bless
Have any macro for alarm if white message on screen? like orcs of thais or ferumbras or morgaroth etc....
I need Macro to open hole by shovel on floor , here Wink ( it can be other i can edit it)
[Image: ce2e2acfc1.jpg]
(03-09-2015, 09:35 PM)kuawei01 Wrote: I need Macro to open hole by shovel on floor , here Wink ( it can be other i can edit it)

I'm on my work now, if you wait I'll make one for you when I go to my home.
hiho bro i need scripts for attack knight like exori/exori gran and exori hur/exori ico thanks a lot
(03-09-2015, 09:35 PM)kuawei01 Wrote: I need Macro to open hole by shovel on floor , here Wink ( it can be other i can edit it)

Guys I need it too, I try to do it but i can't
Hello, i have problem with very hard script in ots...

13:33 (caused by Auto) Yenom Welcome! Shall be reported to the system checks to see if a player is at the computer, and that the operations performed by it are not programmed by tools such as: macro or bot. To confirm that you are at the computer, enter within 480 seconds (first row)! Confirm 977270, 564558, 367978, 454511, 213981.

this can be first or second or third... can be maked in bbot?