Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot updating for Tibia 9.45
The BBot is being updated to the new version, but it will take longer this time. I don`t know if I`ll be able to finish the update before going to university, if I do not finish it before it will be released tomorrow on dawn.

A new feature was been added: Attack Sequences, now we will be able to do sequences of spell / rune / macros to attack better the creatures, it will allow for sample to shoot Sudden Death runes and when the monster gets low hp finish it with a exori mort.

A bad new:
The DaoPay taxes was been raised on America Latina and multiple countries will be unsupported for the SMS/Texting messages buying. For the Brazillians a new payment method will be added: MoIP allowing users to buy with Boleto and Cartões de Debito nacional. For the other countries I`m still searching a solution.
Searching for forum helpers

From now the Staff will gain new members, if you want to be a part of our team please post here. However only users that are helping the forum for some time will be accepted. You can start right now helping the users and on some time you`ll be on our team. Our team receives BBot for free, can even give BBot to their friends for free. Also sometimes our team receives some money gift.
Hello mega'd love to help, how can I do?
i am interested in becaming a team member, you mean you need forum support? or some1 who will be making scrypts or new members, if you can give more details;p
Payment ways in mexico:

Dineromail (bank, supermarkets, etc)
www.dineromail.com/

Contenidopago
SMS (many countries, faster payment, more gain daopay)
Bank and Paypal

www.contenidopago.com

just my suggestion
Regards
I can help mega (:
Zaypay, some sites use that(blackdtools), i've never used before but it looks like Daopay.

http://zaypay.com/overview

Sometime ago i've talked to you by msn about your staff and about the possibility to join the team, i wish you think about it again Tongue
Btw i'm making a new website to make waypoints for free and it will be available soon (i hope so)

Paper~
The Patch will come when the patch comes!
[Image: signgodfather.png]

Todo List:
Cavebot Tutorial                            [ ]
Macros Tutorial                              [ ]
Killer Non Walkable Sqm Tutorial       [ ]
___
Sir Scripts Co. (coming...)
___
Pai dos Burros
Hope to join the team too.Trying to help as i can Smile
Hello, Mega!

I've been trying to help the forum for some time, and if you think I should make the team, I feel honored to help our community.

Big Grin
Hi mega,

Im brazilian , and i am interested in work in your team,I have some knowledge about programming like to help in this area, some form of contact?

You can email me, im here! bye bye
Primetest and Paper were added to the staff.

The rest, please help out users on the forum and you`ll be evaluated.
Can you add a option to atack with exori flam using the % of life of the monster?
Thanks Mega!

I'll help the community the best way possible.

Note: Before my nickname was Primetest77, from now is Dexter
Hello:

While you update the bot have you fixed the slime trianer bug it chases after the slimes intead of stand still and wait for them to come, anyway, the bot does not walk over parcels or field ir these are blocking the way to reach a creature. I hope you do something about it. Nice to be a bbot user since it was free xD.

Good luck.
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
mega see my pm Smile
I wait for update ; ) please faaaast Big Grin
Thanks Mega~

From Now everyone who ask for help will be patiently served by me :p

@Dexter
Gratz bro Tongue
lets make a better community Tongue

Paper~
The Patch will come when the patch comes!
[Image: signgodfather.png]

Todo List:
Cavebot Tutorial                            [ ]
Macros Tutorial                              [ ]
Killer Non Walkable Sqm Tutorial       [ ]
___
Sir Scripts Co. (coming...)
___
Pai dos Burros
I would love to be part of the staff, if it's not a problem for anyone
(03-22-2012, 07:08 PM)Paper Boy Wrote: Zaypay, some sites use that(blackdtools), i've never used before but it looks like Daopay.

http://zaypay.com/overview

Sometime ago i've talked to you by msn about your staff and about the possibility to join the team, i wish you think about it again Tongue
Btw i'm making a new website to make waypoints for free and it will be available soon (i hope so)

Paper~

that's nice! im waited some page where i can download waypoints and etc... i can't use cavebot coz i dont understand how it works Big Grin
The BBot has been updated, running some stability tests and still has some bugs to fix.. hope to release the new version in some hours, I`ll take a small relax-time.