Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check frags and Exit Client
I play a server where to see the amount of frags just enter the command! frags

request: I would like a macro that checks the frags and if they are equal to 2 frags (configurable) it would give exit in the warm client

Can someone help me ?
Make a macro with this. Simple.
Quote:When.Cast(WhenName) Cast a when event

When.UnWatch() Unwatches for all the When event

When.AnyMessage(WhenLabel, MessagePattern) Add a When listener for all kinds of messages (avoid: bad performance)

When.Say(WhenLabel, MessagePattern) Add a When listener for Say messages, when the current character says something

When.Yell(WhenLabel, MessagePattern) Add a When listener for Yell messages, when the current character says something

When.SystemMessage(WhenLabel, MessagePattern) Add a When listener for System kind of messages

When.PlayerMessage(WhenLabel, MessagePattern) Add a When listener for Player kind of messages

When.PrivateMessage(WhenLabel, MessagePattern) Add a When listener for Private kind of messages

When.NPCMessage(WhenLabel, MessagePattern) Add a When listener for NPC kind of messages
I tried that way but I could not anyone can help?
5000 {Exit} Self.Say(!kills) When.Yell(unjustified kill, >=1) Tibia.Close()
You need two macros:
1. One that will say Self.Say from time to time
2. Second 'Once' macro that creates a When.SystemMessage to catch the unjustified kill message.
(08-01-2019, 03:05 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: You need two macros:
1. One that will say Self.Say from time to time
2. Second 'Once' macro that creates a When.SystemMessage to catch the unjustified kill message.
Can You please extend yours explanation ? I did something like that, but doesn't work properly ;/

1st macro ( repeat once ) When.SystemMessage(Your frags - Last day: 0, >=1)
Self.Logout()

2nd self.say(!frags)

when I put command !frags in tibia console i've get that message : 00:41 Your frags - Last day: 0 | Last Week: 0 | Last Month: 0
00:41 Frags to Red Skull: Daily 7 Weekly 30 Monthly 75

PLEASE HELP
I believe this will work for you, if it doesn't just change the macro activation phrase "Your Frags ....
Use with moderation xDDDD <<<<<<<google translate

5000 {Check Frags} Self.Say(!frags)
1 {Exit} When.SystemMessage(NOG, Your frags - Last day: 4) {NOG} Tibia.Close()
(08-08-2019, 08:28 PM)mateusn Wrote: I believe this will work for you, if it doesn't just change the macro activation phrase "Your Frags ....
Use with moderation xDDDD <<<<<<<google translate

5000 {Check Frags} Self.Say(!frags)
1 {Exit} When.SystemMessage(NOG, Your frags - Last day: 4) {NOG} Tibia.Close()

wooooow man , it is actually works , thank YOU very much!!! Is it possible for example to do that script when >= 2 frags , not only equal ?? I would be ur deptorBig Grin