Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tibia 11 install pop up
I cannot remove the pop up to install tibia 11. This prevents be from using reconnect manager. I have watched the YouTube and completed the steps correctly. http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=28116

I believe the issue is that I am not opening the client with the IP changer (Tibialoader).
As bbot opens the client instead on my IP changer (Tibialoader) it comes up with the error message "could not resolve server name. (11004)".

I play an OT server.
All I really need is for it to push esc key after imputing account info. That way it closes updater and opens char list..

Quote:1000 {Update 11 remove} Tibia.KeyDown(:K_ESCAPE)==1

Why wont this work?
what client is it, from what ots?

btw that macro you posted above, doesnt do anything, litteraly there is no action in it
(05-23-2019, 03:27 PM)Catar Wrote: what client is it, from what ots?

btw that macro you posted above, doesnt do anything, litteraly there is no action in it

Thanks for the reply. I had a feeling that might be the case. Especially because no character is online at the time so the macro wouldnt work to close the tibia client updater pop up?

Client is a modified version 10.98 Ot is tibiaau.com
Can anyone help here?

Ideally, bbot would have a built in command to press the escape kay after imputing the character acc and pass. A simple box that could be checked and unchecked in reconnect manager would suffice.