Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macro to attack monster or shoot SD not working
This is what i have made to attack and it's not working it doesn't target the monster...
Even with the Creature.ShootOn(!target!, 3155) can anyone tell me maybe why? or help me, I've tried with killer on and off.

Creatures.ByName(Energetic Book)>=1
target:=Creature.ByName(Energetic Book)
Creature.Attack(!target!)
use advanced attack
(04-24-2020, 11:29 AM)Catar Wrote: use advanced attack

Oh thank lord you answered Catar, I do use it always when i'm using the cavebot for example, but the OT i'm playing we stay at one spot in the secret library and the RPs lure the monsters so we make exp. But the thing is if I put the killer on with all the monsters even with high priority the bot won't target the monsters because i'm playing on a ED so it stays behind a few players. It will only attack the monster once the monster hits me so it's very rare for it to target the monster... My work around is using Magebot along with it and checking the auto attack option as it works very well, it attacks the monster as soon as its on the screen. But i'm trying to make this work with bbot and i'm making a waypoint to run to a safe place in case the party isn't sharing anymore and there are less than 10 players on party on screen for example. This wont work if i use the auto attack from magebot because the cavebot wont walk if it targets monsters, now if i use only bbot i could make a macro to stop the killer and run, I hope you understand what i'm trying to explain here.
(04-24-2020, 11:10 AM)doxmey Wrote: Even with the Creature.ShootOn(!target!, 3155)

not sure,

try using variables with only ! in front !variable instead of !variable!

I remember there was some checkpoint to not KS someones monsters, maybe u have that ON?
(04-25-2020, 06:27 AM)Catar Wrote:
(04-24-2020, 11:10 AM)doxmey Wrote: Even with the Creature.ShootOn(!target!, 3155)

not sure,

try using variables with only ! in front !variable instead of !variable!

I remember there was some checkpoint to not KS someones monsters, maybe u have that ON?

I turned off auto ks, it's very weird. I'm going to try the variable thing.
did turning off "Avoid KS" in killer help?
[Image: ayOGtLy.png]
(04-26-2020, 06:05 PM)Catar Wrote: did turning off "Avoid KS" in killer help?
[Image: ayOGtLy.png]

I've tried with avoid ks turned off. I'm going to try again today just to make sure.
Look at this, the bot sees the creature as unreachable that's why its not attacking it. I even tried setting the unreachable variable but no luck. Do you know if there's a way of turning that unreachable off?

[Image: Tb5Vz8G.jpg]
hmm, interesting.

whats even more interesting, what OS are you using. Looks like 98
(04-27-2020, 05:23 PM)Catar Wrote: hmm, interesting.

whats even more interesting, what OS are you using. Looks like 98

Oh no hahaha, it's windows 7 64-bit without all the effects. I even tried without magebot open with a fresh tibia and still get the creature unreachable, I have some friends that use bbot that play with me and they also have no success. I was trying to see if maybe editing the bbot.items.txt will work, like swtiching flags for the energy field and those benches that the bot apparently detects as if it's blocked, also on cavebot i've set it so it walks over field and furnitures...